Ghajini the game problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Hello dear friends i recently got Ghajini the game CD from *cough cough* my friend i installed it everything went fine , but after installing no matter whatsover the matter the game refuses to start

i even tried disabling the Antivirus , etc etc . but NOTHING happnes when i double click the Game icon :sad: . i really want to play guys , even it may be whatever .

i really like indian games (except agni)

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Hello dear friends i recently got Ghajini the game CD from *cough cough* my friend i installed it everything went fine , but after installing no matter whatsover the matter the game refuses to start

i even tried disabling the Antivirus , etc etc . but NOTHING happnes when i double click the Game icon :sad: . i really want to play guys , even it may be whatever .

haha do you know what its only happening with the pirated copies.:lol:

If you really love indian games why dont you buy it?;)

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard

I downloaded and tried Ghajini the day it came out on torrents. It didn't work.

It was some 450MB plus.

Man I thought my rig was the problem.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Wait a minute? Original ISO? Then how do you suppose it would work without the original disc inside the drive?

BTW don't even bother playing this game. I just tried it for sometime before eventually letting it go. Not bad for a first attempt but doesn't have much incentive to complete the whole game.

OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
[EDITED] Max , Please Mind your language and read the rules first .

Last edited:
First you people pirate even the cheapest of games and then complain. C'mon folks 199 won't bankrupt you!
I myself bought the game and it worked on the first go. No problems whatsoever. But mind you the game is very tough and frustrating. No element to draw the interest of the gamers. Though for an emerging gaming industry like that of India, the game is decent enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom