Gf issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its normal dude. Trust me, every guy feels the same at some point in his relationship.
At first, girls and relationships are not like operating systems, that you go and test and then uninstall. =))
Once you get into it, you are equally responsible for everything. Give your relationship sometime. Dont get freak out. You are actually overreacting :). Your mind is not stable bcoz you are thinking too much about this thing. Chill and then give it a thought. I am sure you will get a solution.
In the end, my fav. words :-
"If you fc*k a woman nicely, she will love you for rest of your life but if you love a woman nicely,she will fc*k you for rest of your life !"

OP
ssk_the_gr8

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Its normal dude. Trust me, every guy feels the same at some point in his relationship.
At first, girls and relationships are not like operating systems, that you go and test and then uninstall. =))
Once you get into it, you are equally responsible for everything. Give your relationship sometime. Dont get freak out. You are actually overreacting :). Your mind is not stable bcoz you are thinking too much about this thing. Chill and then give it a thought. I am sure you will get a solution.
In the end, my fav. words :-
"If you fc*k a woman nicely, she will love you for rest of your life but if you love a woman nicely,she will fc*k you for rest of your life !"

why the hell am i irritated with her, is what i dont get

BTW,awesome quote;-)

its just because she's too serious about this relationship and she is very much into you and on the other hand, you cant make up your mind whether you want to keep up or not. Ask her for some time to think.

OP
ssk_the_gr8

ssk_the_gr8

bcoz she has suddenly became your wife rather than your mistress :D
i dont know... guess its true

tell her that your 1st love is MAN UTD and then her, she would understand and tone down :D

she's knows that now... stays away from me the day after which united lose
and try's to come near me the day after which united win... lol cuz i'm sweet to her then :mrgreen::twisted:

adi007

Youngling
I dont understand the modern macho guys .. They want gf but for time-pass/testing ..
Yikes .. according to me its time waste .. 'you like her but not serious' .. hmmm

I suggest you to get serious into a relationship..

The gal loves you so much .. What else you need ..If i were in your place and if i had a job then i would have married her ..

Whats your and the gal's age and what you 2 are doing..?

CA50

Cyborg Agent
don`t go for testing GF its really harmful.

About your case, confessing would be rather a bad idea. instead try to get rid of her slowly. 1st change your behavior toward her slowly.

Hey if she is grt they why are you trying to get rid of her, instead you can continue the relation with her and you can also make her understand that marriage at this point would not be a great idea. Instead you both can concentrate on your respective careers.

PS: I am not a love guru so can`t give you any great suggestion. Hope this will come handy

rishitells

Always in Dreams...
I dont understand the modern macho guys .. They want gf but for time-pass/testing ..
Yikes .. according to me its time waste .. 'you like her but not serious' .. hmmm

I suggest you to get serious into a relationship..

The gal loves you so much .. What else you need ..If i were in your place and if i had a job then i would have married her ..

Whats your and the gal's age and what you 2 are doing..?
+1
chahe jo tumhe...pure dil se.....

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
@OP

Just drag her away from your life. Its safe for her.;-)

Rather try to screw with a gal who is also want to have a timepass relationship..:grin::grin:

If you want to get into serious relationsh1t, then go get her, but try to make her understand marriage is too much for a month and its all happen. So either go with serious relationsh1t or go get a flirty girl who dont want a serious sh1t..:grin::grin::grin:

P.S : Dont ever think about these. This will eat your head and leave you brainless. Also makes you go deep down in your career or studies.:cool::twisted:

OP
ssk_the_gr8

ssk_the_gr8

ok.....
so there are 2 chain of thoughts here......
she loves me a lot so i should love her back..
& pushing her away

i like the idea of pushing her away........:D

one of the main reasons for this is something i've recently noticed
now that the infatuation is over and i talk a lot to her
we have few common interests...
we listen to different types of music
we watch different movies...
we're interested in different subjects
we have very few things in common...
which kinda makes me understand why i'm running out of stuff to talk to her...
the only thing i can see is i give this a little time & see where it goes...

right now i'm chatting with her while typing this :D ... she's talking away about some friend's friend's issue... i keep saying yes,yes & yes... not fun anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom