Gf issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
End the relationship. This relationship won't work for you. Compromise doesn't seem like a good solution. Will ruin both's future. By saying no, she will be hurt for few days....might hate other guys etc...but in the long run it will be a good decision for her too.

Next time you like a girl, get into a relationship only if you mean it, now that you are an experienced person!

As I am typing this...I feel like I am an Agony Aunt. Have never done this before. Wouldn't do it usually as its none of my business but have I seen your Id somewhere? Maybe on the movie thread. So thought of replying. Don't listen to anybody. Listen to yourself. All the best.

Oh by the way this ones from The Beach - 'When you develop an infatuation for someone you always find a reason to believe that this is exactly the person for you. It doesn't need to be a good reason. Taking photographs of the night sky, for example. Now, in the long run, that's just the kind of dumb, irritating habit that would cause you to split up. But in the haze of infatuation, it's just what you've been searching for all these years.'

OP
ssk_the_gr8

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
@a_medico

yeah, i do goto the movie thread..have watched a lot of movies on you people's recommendation

even i'm leaning towards ending it..
and how the hell do i know that i mean it, and i should enter in the relationship?
at the beginning, during the chase , when you're infatuated.. the girls seems perfect in every way!!!

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
Hey times sure are changing.... a couple of yrs back there were love story threads stretching for months, now look at damngoodman's thread only 7 days!!! CLOSED!!! Love Story Over, Chapter Khatam!!! Truly this must be LOVE AAJ KAL!!!

adi007

Youngling
how did she behaved when you said let break up ..?
Hmmm... Its better to beloved rather than to love someone ...

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^well...that doesn't work for every one. A lot of compromise. Best thing is mutual. Its difficult, like those enzyme activation sites :p

And the person who started this thread should never hav gone for this girl if he was going to end it like this. Come on dude u saw her beyond her imperfections. Now just becoz u r bored suddenly u r nit picking reasons to do away with her. Great ! I hope u dont get bored with the next girl.

Krow

Crowman
Well, good that you ended it before causing her too much misery. I pity the poor girl really. confused is right. Lots of commitment issues these days.

I hope the next girl doesn't get bored with you.

OP
ssk_the_gr8

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
the break up wasn't that bad..
she had also noticed the changes in me
1st of all she cried a lot but later on she said she realised that she had forced herself upon me and not given me space....

so i guess it was not only my fault.. she was also at fault

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom