Getting verified in PayPal..

Status
Not open for further replies.

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi friends I want to know that can I use Kolkata SBI card for the verification process.How is the verification procedure carried out..

Is there any risk involved when giving credit card number on PayPal..

Please help me.

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
No risk involved... all needed is that u have the 3 digit verification code in ur card.. it is on the back side of the card...

i myself am from Kolkata and a verified paypal holder...

tuxfan

Technomancer
You can use any valid credit card for verification. But you need to receive bill for that card because the verification code will come in the credit card bill

OP
shyamno

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
Can I check the bill online because I think SBI provide online instant checking of monthly statement..

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
shyamno said:
Can I check the bill online because I think SBI provide online instant checking of monthly statement..

not sure of that... but when u get a statement it will be there

OP
shyamno

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
Is there anything possible to recieve the amount without verification..such as through Xoom or cash2India..

Also after verification can I withdraw any denomination of the amount or it has to be equal or greater than $ 150..

prasad_den

Padawan
shyamno said:
You can..!! I've done it that way.. A 4 digit number appears before the transaction details.. Yiu have to enter that in the paypal site..

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Verification.. as name says, it verify that you are genuine person and they do by getting a valid CC info.. bcz CC is issued only to genuie people (most of the time).
If your SBI CC provide instant transaction history then you can see that verification code there else wait for BILL of your CC to reach you physically.

Any CC which is acceptable worldwide can be used to verify !

Charley

Just Do It
Search around. I did this a few months ago. My account is verified.

But the limitation is that only paypal gets verified, you dont get the privelege of a Credit Card, which you can shop around. Here, you need to use your Paypal balance for cash transactions.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
shyamno said:
Now how to get that..and what is it?
here are lot of results with 'Virtual Credit Card'
*www.google.co.in/search?q=Virtual+...ient=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

OP
shyamno

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
After giving the card information..and verifying it does we have to pay something to the bank (whose credit card we use)...when the monthly statement comes..

ahref

In the zone
Or get a Virtual Credit Card, nothing to worry.
If paypal come to know that you are verified by VCC, they close the account and forfeit all money in the account.

Charley

Just Do It
If paypal come to know that you are verified by VCC, they close the account and forfeit all money in the account.

Dont spurt blatant suggestions.

Paypal doesnt have any problem with VCC. There are people who use Gcards too. None of those a/c's will be closed or banned

ahref

In the zone
Dont spurt blatant suggestions.

Paypal doesnt have any problem with VCC. There are people who use Gcards too. None of those a/c's will be closed or banned
Check following links
*forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=1915197&postcount=10
*forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=20549

If search in google you can find many more links.

Few days ago, a guy was banned in this forum for selling VCC. Credit card is used to verify the person, VCC does not serve that purpose.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Try looking here.
*talkgold.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18

All VCC sellers can be found here :) Also remember, loads of scammers there so be careful before you buy.

At the moment, there is this Guy from INDIA called HyipGrace who has best and cheapest card. Priced at 10$ and Instant Verification

OP
shyamno

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
I want to know that during verification by Paypal does their is any transcation with the CC..and then when I have the monthly statement I need to pay back the amount to the bank..Is there such cases..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom