Getting verified in PayPal..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
yes u will have to pay 2.95 USD... i think that is the amount.. when u do a transaction ur CC will be changed that amt and it will be deposited in ur paypal account... u get tha statement put in the code given along the paypal transation and get verified... pay the bank that amount that is in ur paypal account that is 2.95USD

So u loose nothing... u pay ur CC bank 2.95USD and u get it back in ur paypal account which u can wothdraw when u have more fund in ur accont..

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Yes, Paypal charges 1.95$ which are reversed later.

I dunno why you have doubts. Thats not one man company. Entire UK and USA online transactions are handled through Paypal so be rest assured :)

OP
shyamno

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
is there any possibility that they can freeze my account if I donot get verified in a specifiec time period..and what it can effect to my credit card..

Also is there any possibility of theft of credit card info..and they themselve using that..

*www.paypalwarning.com/paypal_security_problem

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
shyamno said:
is there any possibility that they can freeze my account if I donot get verified in a specifiec time period..and what it can effect to my credit card..

Also is there any possibility of theft of credit card info..and they themselve using that..

*www.paypalwarning.com/paypal_security_problem

As i said, they are no "kiddie" company. Whole of USA AND UK use it. Paypal Limits account -no doubt about that. But they will not keep your money. All they want is some info after which they re open the Account incase they limit the account.

If you donot verify your paypal account, you will have 100$ SENDING Limit which is very very less and 500$ a Month Withdrawal limit subject to a MAX of 3000$. Also you have less chance of winning a Paypal Buyer/seller Dispute in case that happens.

LOL, man....people say i hack Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, Paypal. :lol: HEHE These companies spend millions on security experts and make Billiions out of it and some kid saying that i can "hack" is Total bullshit. This happens always because of END USER AND NOT COMAPNY because people have Keyloggers on their PC or fall for phishing site.

I have no idea, why you are so apprehensive about Paypal ;)

OP
shyamno

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
sukhdeepsinghkohli said:

Because the credit acrd info..which matters to me..I am just a student and doesnot pose the status to pay if something went wrong..

Also I want to know that is withdrawal of money or sending money possible without verified..what is the limit in that case..

Last edited:

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
shyamno said:
Because the credit acrd info..which matters to me..I am just a student and doesnot pose the status to pay if something went wrong..

Also I want to know that is withdrawal of money or sending money possible without verified..what is the limit in that case..

You can file a call back with CC company and they will reverse the money to you anytime

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
Do u have a credit card if yes which bank... give this info and i will talk with the paypal customer support in US...

OP
shyamno

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
I am having SBI Kolkata card..

no !!! I was just asking you that can I transfer my funds to any other paypal member when I am not a verified member..if yes what is the limit in that case..

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
yes u can transfer that ... the limit i don't remember... just read their terms... all is given on their site

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
As i said, they are no "kiddie" company. Whole of USA AND UK use it. Paypal Limits account -no doubt about that. But they will not keep your money. All they want is some info after which they re open the Account incase they limit the account.

If you donot verify your paypal account, you will have 100$ SENDING Limit which is very very less and 500$ a Month Withdrawal limit subject to a MAX of 3000$. Also you have less chance of winning a Paypal Buyer/seller Dispute in case that happens.

LOL, man....people say i hack Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, Paypal. :lol: HEHE These companies spend millions on security experts and make Billiions out of it and some kid saying that i can "hack" is Total bullshit. This happens always because of END USER AND NOT COMAPNY because people have Keyloggers on their PC or fall for phishing site.

Maybe that helps ;P

shahiedinamdar

Right off the assembly line
[Edit : GNUrag ] Do not indulge in fraud here.
You will be kicked out of forum if you repeat this.

Last edited by a moderator:

tuxfan

Technomancer
@ shahiedinamdar, this is your second post offerring vertual CC. Please see the this thread where the admin has banned the user providing similar service.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40218&highlight=fraud+paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom