Getin Admin Access in LAn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
hey frens

currently i am takin a computer course in Aptech.
All the computers out there are conected through LAn and i am provided with a user name and password which has no admin rights...However Regedit and pendrive is accessible.

For some fun and knowledge i want to hack the admin access and chat with others through network networkneighbouthood. So pls tell me some methods to do so. I used net send in cmd bt it wasnot workin However through active directory i was able see records of all the computers linked to the server...

OP
Ron

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
is there any way to access the admin control?

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

and yaa buddy is there any good key logger tht can be installed in pendrive and runs when the computer boots

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
We are not here to promote / provide suggestions to this type of illegal activites. You may google. And if you can't just remember you can't do it without the password.

OP
Ron

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
ops i had no idea whether it was illegal or not. I had jut posted to gain knowledge from u all.. anyways i request the mod to close down the thread.

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

===
buddy do you know any keylogger which can be installed in the pendrive and works automatically when the computer boots up....
<i>I dont think this is illegal</i>

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
ops i had no idea whether it was illegal or not. I had jut posted to gain knowledge from u all.. anyways i request the mod to close down the thread.
I'm closing the thread as per request. However I also think the above isn't promoted on the forums. Although if any other Mod or Admin feels its ok they will reopen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom