Get your @live.com address

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayer

Right off the assembly line
We are working to fix a temporary problem with our sign-up service.
Please try again.
Error code: 32

I thin they found it. Or some other issues with this hack. I'm getting this too..:(

delivi

Broken In
thanx dude for sharing this wondeful tip

i've got my name for the first time thanx once again

but i'm facing few problems

*www.imagefilez.com/out.php/i33577_liveerror.JPGThis is the error that I got when I registered for the Live ID

help me out
I choose locality as India, should I choose US instead to get my ID

Last edited:

linuxman

Broken In
I have the ID, is there anyone here able to c the mail box? If then please post the login page url & screen shot

Thank you!

deepak.krishnan

In the zone
Vishal Gupta said:
^^
Don't post ur e-mail address in open, instead use [at] and [dot] format, otherwise ur mailboz will be filled up with SPAMs :D

fine vishal bhaiyya

Is there any way to get an @microsoft id???????

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Yes! Get a job in Microsoft and u'll automatically get an ID ;)

Otherwise there is no way and if there is a way, that would be 100% ILLEGAL ;)

tuxfan

Technomancer
You can use any email address as your MSN passport :p So Dark Lord has registered his own domain name and created an email account with that. He has used that to register his MSN passport.

preshit.net

ex3n1us m4x1mus
tuxfan said:
You can use any email address as your MSN passport :p So Dark Lord has registered his own domain name and created an email account with that. He has used that to register his MSN passport.

True :D

preshit / at / preshit / dot / net

Add me !

P.S: You need to validate this by clicking the link they send you as an E-mail..

tuxfan

Technomancer
cyberscriber said:
According to a msn blog, live addresses created using this method are likely to be blown away.

So its end of the fun ride

:lol: Read the second post in this thread I predicted this even before official MSN blog made it public :cool: :p

OP
manas

manas

Wandering in the zone ...
Now what about this..Another WLM developer writes @live.com addresses are safe.

*www.liveside.net/blogs/main/archive/2006/11/16/live-addresses-are-safe-whew.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom