Get your @live.com address

Status
Not open for further replies.

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
I hope M$ will delete the live.com ids created through this JavaScript code injection hack!!

king007

In the zone
I dont think microsoft will take the extreme step of deleting the account, given the fact that they would come across a lot of criticism for punishing their fans for their own mistake.

If u have created @live account then plz go and write a line to MS and tell them do not delete the accounts as many have already commented:

*mail-support.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!A41CEE528F101345!4699.entry

As posted above, LiveSide has clarified that Microsoft has told them they wont delete the accounts as it would hurt the enthusiastic Fans of Live services...
UPDATE:Nobody will lose their @live emails, clarification and assurance given by Kevin Briody from Windows Live team (*www.liveside.net/blogs/main/archiv...cr_ctl00___Comments___Comments_ctl11_NameLink

So enjoy everyone! :)

Last edited:

phool4fool

Right off the assembly line
Sorry guys! Its not working for me *www.neowin.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif
I've cleaned cookis, history, temp files but still give the Error Code 3 & sometime Error Code 32.
I think they have fixed this.
plz guide me how can I get @live.com email.
waiting for your replies.

cyberscriber

-- .- -. ..
phool4fool said:
Sorry guys! Its not working for me *www.neowin.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif
I've cleaned cookis, history, temp files but still give the Error Code 3 & sometime Error Code 32.
I think they have fixed this.
plz guide me how can I get @live.com email.
waiting for your replies.
Its over buddy. you can't register now. wait for the public release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom