Get your @live.com address

Status
Not open for further replies.

manas

Wandering in the zone ...
1. Goto this page to start registering your windows live account.

2. Press the sign-up button and you will be presented a form to sign up for a hotmail account.

3.Copy the following javascript injection code:

Code:
javascript:function r(q){} function s(q){e[q] = new Option(a[q],a[q])}; r(e = document.getElementById("idomain").options);r(d="live.");r(a = new Array("hotmail.com","hotmail.co.uk","msn.com",d+"com",d+"com.au",d+"be",d+"ca",d+"co.uk",d+"de",d+"fr",d+"it"/*mEss.be*/,d+"nl")); for (i=0;i<a.length;i++){ s(i ) }alert("Success - additional domains added!");
4. Paste the code in your address bar.

5. Hit enter, if all went well it should show a message box telling you "Success - additional domains added!".

6.Now you can select a multitude of domains, fill out the form and you are ready to go!

Source : Mess.be

tuxfan

Technomancer
:lol: People pounce on all M$ things and find out bugs of all sorts!

I think M$ will, sooner or later, delete all other ids on all other domain names. Don't bother signing up with them. ;)

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
There is no harm in trying out , i think everyone interested should try and point out the negatives later, instead of judging before trying.

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
tuxfan said:
:lol: People pounce on all M$ things and find out bugs of all sorts!

I think M$ will, sooner or later, delete all other ids on all other domain names. Don't bother signing up with them. ;)

I don't think they will delete. People, who created ids using the .msn trick, still have their ids.

tuxfan

Technomancer
mail2and said:
I don't think they will delete. People, who created ids using the .msn trick, still have their ids.
Ok. Just on your words, I signed up for a @live.com id ;) Lets see what happens in the future :p

AshishSharma

Livin' in the ghetto
Wow man Thanks :) This is probably the first time I got the exact E-mail address I wanted on a Public Domain ...

Obviously repped U for this :)

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
HEY can someone tell me how to use this id

i means how can i check my emails i sent on this id

there is no notification on my alternate id i provided while registering

OP
manas

manas

Wandering in the zone ...
@AsishSharma - Thanks

@piyush619 - You can also use the more familiar www.hotmail.com for sign in.It will redirect to Windows Live Mail after sign in.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
^^
U can't login with such customized domain names ;)

Only domains, which are available using the trick mentioned in the first post, work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom