Gears of War Movie Scheduled for 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voldy

The Dark lord
UK, March 31, 2008 - Further details have emerged around the forthcoming Gears of War movie, with producer Wyck Godfrey recently stating that the film is on course for a summer 2010 release.

Speaking to ComingSoon.net, Godfrey said that "We've got our script on and a director we're about to attach. We'll hopefully make that early next year for the summer of 2010."

It's already been confirmed that Pirates of the Caribbean scribe Stuart Beattie will be behind the script, working with the game's lead designer Cliff Bleszinski on the adaptation of the bestselling Xbox 360 title that is to receive a sequel later this year....

Source:IGN

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^yeah watched Hitman, kinda expecting Jason Statham to kick some bad guys but the protagonist ruined it.

Though the movie was ok

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^^seriously no movies for good games, itihaas gawah hai
Sort of.Slient Hill was pretty good movie adaption from a video game.The rest were all messed up big time.Though I liked Resident Evil Apocalypse.

Anxiously waiting for this movie as much as I did for th game.Hope they don't screw up the cast.:rolleyes:

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
One advice to the creators : If they make a movie based on Video game, then keep the story real & original, don't change it.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
thats never possible....u have to keep it dznamic...pblms of cost cast time...lots of factor ..never possible to do that...faithful adaption is possibel but just like that too much....

shantanu

Technomancer
^^yeah watched Hitman, kinda expecting Jason Statham to kick some bad guys but the protagonist ruined it.

Though the movie was ok

excuse me , The hitman movie did not had JASON STATHAM !

the actor was Timothy Olyphant !

or you were talking about something else ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom