what do u think about gandhigiri??

• gandhigiri works really well

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • its just a media hype

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • the movie was good ..thats it theres nothing more to it

Votes: 24 44.4%
  • now who cares abt this ...i've got nothing to say on the topic..

Votes: 6 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
guys ever since the movie "lage raho munnabhai " released,there has been a hue and cry over "GANDHIGIRI" across the media..

i have myself read a number of articles abt gandhigiri in the newspapers and some news channels also carried out some spl programs on gandhigiri..

now for my question...

is gandhigiri really working in the streets of the country??
have u ever come across any incidence which can be related to the GANDHIGIRI
as shown in the movies???

do inform your views...

tuxfan

Technomancer
Actually, the main base of Gandhism (I don't like to call is Gandhigiri :) ) is embarassmment caused to the other party. If the other party is completely thick skinned and doesn't bother about what others' opinion about him, it can't work! :)

spironox

Booting Nicotine!!
huh it only worked in movies

lately i went for a RTO clearance of my friends car hmm we paid 500 to get it cleared

the thing is that its now a habit of people to get things done easily with $$$

i mean its a lubricant for smoothness in work now !!

they dont care if u put on a sting camera telecast it on tv or flood the news channel all they care is MoNeY honey!!!

KMKM

Right off the assembly line
Media in my opinion just needs something to hype upon so that people watch their channels. Just as spironox said "all they care is MoNeY honey!!!" This is a state for everyone in this country!

Well I personally dont believe in Gandhism but what I do believe in is that if we need to stop this corruption from rotting the roots of our system, we need to stop it from the grass root level. Like the piracy article in Digit said "Just because everyone does it is not an excuse for you to do it".

~KMKM

hemant_mathur

-- No Easter Eggs here --
tuxfan said:
Actually, the main base of Gandhism (I don't like to call is Gandhigiri :) ) is embarassmment caused to the other party. If the other party is completely thick skinned and doesn't bother about what others' opinion about him, it can't work! :)
So true

OP
aniishvara@gmail.com
wow guys...not one of you have said that it works really nice...

BTW any guys from PUNE here???
cos i had read in the news papers that in PUNE some of the traffic cops were following GANDHIGIRI and giving roses to those who've been caught on the wrong side of traffic rules along with a hand out saying not to repeat the mistake..

is it really true???

OP
aniishvara@gmail.com
aryayush said:
Yes, it is.
There is also a lot of Gandhigiri going on among the teenagers in Lucknow.

now you r the first one to say its working very well { wid proof }

now can i know if u've done something similar???

and btw who r the other 2 guys who've said that it works well??? y dont you reply guys ... i am waiting read from you ..

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
I didn't say it worked well.
I voted for 'the movie was good ..thats it theres nothing more to it'.

My previous post was a reply to your previous post, not to the topic's question. :)

akshar

Broken In
Gandhiji's concept of Satyagraha is something that ensures success. It can never fail.
However the movies shows the whole concept to entertain the crowd and they have suceeded quite well.
To understand what exactly is GandhiVaad you must go through his literature like 'My experiments with truth' which is still in print but cant say when it will stop.
Also Mahadevbhai's diaries which are out of print are very good if you can find them.

But you want a quick view of all this read 'Individuals, Intstitutions and Processes' by Arun Shourie you will understand what exactly is gandhivaad and why it will always succeed. Also it is impossible for a normal human being to implment it.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Kuch log iska fyada bhi utha rahe hai.Some people are really going on Gandhi's path but people like Professor Matukanath and that Don i don't know his name are fake.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
tuxfan said:

Exactly, The main power of Gandhigiri is that your opponent is a human and has all the feelings that a normal human being can have so it is expected towrok in 95% of cases.

neilsequeira

Right off the assembly line
:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :D Excuse me but wth is Gandhigiri is related to

Gandhigiri is related to

a) Indira Gandhi
b) Rajiv Gandhi
c) Sonia Gandhi
d) Richard attenbourgh ( In Gandhi,As Gandhi)

Please Email me at l33tManiac@Ozone.com

1900 - 1950 - Mera Bharath Mahan (My India is greatest)
1960 - 2006 and going on - jab Kashmir ki baath athi hai - Mera Bharath (My India) ( related to nationalism)
1970 -2006 and Once more till end of a Indians Life - Mera aur Sirf Mera (Mine And Only Mine) ( related to selfish attitudes)

Indians are corrupt,selfish Butt ........... Fools. lolz . (and this should have been a separte post lolz)

Gandhigiri Ko Maro Goli :D :D :D

Last edited:

ECE0105

In the zone
Not Sure wether Gandhigiri Works, BUt sure would like to try Bushgiri (or what ever to that effect) out here....

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
neilsequeira said:
Indians are corrupt,selfish Butt ........... Fools. lolz . (and this should have been a separte post lolz)

Care to tell where are YOU from ...? Your IP tells me you work in Corporation Bank which if I remember correctly is a small bank in India ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom