what do u think about gandhigiri??

• gandhigiri works really well

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • its just a media hype

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • the movie was good ..thats it theres nothing more to it

Votes: 24 44.4%
  • now who cares abt this ...i've got nothing to say on the topic..

Votes: 6 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

akshar

Broken In
India does not have a law obedient society. thats y everything is going wrong. + our gov is developing everything with second class people.

tuxfan

Technomancer
it_waaznt_me said:
Care to tell where are YOU from ...? Your IP tells me you work in Corporation Bank which if I remember correctly is a small bank in India ..

Perfect catch bat!! Mr neilsequeira, jis thali mein khate ho, usi mein chhed karte ho?! :mad: I guess, you should desist from making such comments about Indians in an Indian Tech Forum. Search for a Paki forum and post it there!! :mad:

neilsequeira

Right off the assembly line
hehhehhehe as i said Indians are fools .it_wasnt_me is one of them. like you know only little when u know little. Hackors are noobs kiddies :eek: . jab aag lag hai dil pe assoon aie pichwade se . Lolz .
i hate to be a Indian cos Hindus are only indians aka BJP . by the way not only this is a tech forum and also a Indian forum and stop whoising my DNS or you will be searching all banks in India and still wont find me. by the way leave a life like minority you know who is a Indian and whats being like in Pakistan.
you are right buddy . they hated what i said . i think the Kid is from UP. cos he knows he is in the second most worst underdeveloped state in India lolz :p :p . by the way i hate leaving a life in misery . send me some cash , chics and some tweaking ideas for windows i will stop posting non tech stuff in a tech forum .:D :)

Last edited:

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
I believe fools are those who feel alien in their own country .. Fools are those who form their opinions on baseless principals .. I believe you are the fool ...

neilsequeira

Right off the assembly line
:D hmm again and again - hmm tech forum tech forum . send me some cash , chics and some tweaking ideas for windows i will stop posting non tech stuff in a tech forum send me some cash , chics and some tweaking ideas for windows i will stop posting non tech stuff in a tech forum lolz eat that

Last edited:

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
I can end your misery if you want .. How many days ban do you want ..?

/Er .. I hope this is equivalent of Gandhigiri ..

OP
aniishvara@gmail.com
I can end your misery if you want .. How many days ban do you want ..?
please please put an end to his misery... that way u r actually helping the poor guy ...
/Er .. I hope this is equivalent of Gandhigiri ..
hmm yes it is equivalent to gandhigiri... i guess helping out a guy to get over from his misery is certainly gandhigiri.. but if someone else feels otherwise...then i guess it can be called "MOD-GIRI " :D

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
Well , it's obviously a media hype . With Gandhi's b'day around all channels were flooded with GANDHIGIRI stuff & nothing more to it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom