Gaming rig under 60000

Status
Not open for further replies.

athosms17

Broken In
Hey guys. This is my first post in digit forum. I currently own a acer aspire desktop with ddr2 2gb ram pentium dual core, 500gb wd cavair g31 mobo and no graphics card. Now im planning to build a new gaming rigand my budget is around 60000. So the standard q and a.
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications?
Ans. I want it for hardcore gaming. I wish to play games like gta 5, metro 2033, bf3, call of dury modern warfare 2 at 1920x1080 at high settings.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:60000. If a more better configuration can be available, I can extend it by 5k.

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: Not in warranty period. After warranty, 100%.

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:windows 8. Havent bought it yet.

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:2TB.

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:Yes. Full HD.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: UPS, KEYBOARD AND MOUSE AND SPEAKERS.

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: June. Results are out then

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: No will get my friend to assemble it,

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Nasik. Anything is ok. Will try to get it for the best price I can.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: I would rather not go in for AMD. I want more ram. Say, 16 gb. The motherboard should support SLI cause I will add another card later.

OP
A

athosms17

Broken In
I am currently in bangalore for holidays and if you all suggest me, den maybe I can persuade my parents to get it right now as the prices are low here.

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl
Intel Core I5 3470
Gskill RipJAWSx 4 GB x2
Seagate 1 TB HDD
ASUS DVD RW
DELL S2240L
NZXT Gamma
Corsair GS600
Gigabyte GAB75M
HD 7970 @ 28k TOTAL 67k , But you are getting a Beast card from AMD ,But you have to sacrifice on ocing

Cilus

laborare est orare
Create a thread maximum 1 months before making the purchase, say at the starting or mid of May. No point for discussing now. Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom