Broken In
SPECIFICATIONS
CPU i5 3570 K
MOTHERBOARD asus z77 vle
RAM gskill 8gb
CABINET nzxt guardian
GRAPHICS CARD palit 760

I need to buy a monitor budget 18k

psu price ?? (according to what is needed)

keyboard and mouse budget 10k (FPS GAMER CLAW GRIP)

i have everything else

Last edited:
OP
S

sidhelper

Broken In
sorry for the mistake

for the monitor i have chosen Dell 23 inch led Ultrasharp U312HM
and for the PSU Corsair GS600
still need advice on the mouse & keyboard

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
look at the budget for the mouse and keyboard it is 10k

Why dont you add the saved money into a GPU. It will give you more returns. I use the G400 mouse for competitive play aswell.

Also does anyone know where to buy the MS Sidewinder x4 ? Can't find it at Lamington road neither at any online shop :(

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@sidhelper - I don't understand why you created 4 thread on the same topic .. anyway deleted / Closed you other threads and continue the discussion here :

suggestion by : gameranand

KB - Corsair K60
Mice - Logitech G500

BTW, make use of the usercp button [ top left side after logging in ] to see your most recent threads / reply to the threads .. if you still can't find them just clock on the Subscription link on left side ie usercp > Subscription.

OP
S

sidhelper

Broken In
i got negative reviews for the g500 people say it stras double clicking after a few months
i like K60

Why dont you add the saved money into a GPU. It will give you more returns. I use the G400 mouse for competitive play aswell.

Also does anyone know where to buy the MS Sidewinder x4 ? Can't find it at Lamington road neither at any online shop :(
you can get it on the following link
*shopping.rediff.com/product/microsoft-sidewinder-x4-keyboard/

*www.20north.com/product/microsoft-sidewinder-x4-keyboard/3/335859344342

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
i got negative reviews for the g500 people say it stras double clicking after a few months
i like K60

you can get it on the following link
Microsoft Sidewinder X4 Keyboard: Buy microsoft sidewinder x4 keyboard Online at Best Price in India - Rediff Shopping

Buy Microsoft SideWinder X4 Keyboard and accessories from India's largest online store for international products and accessories

In rediff it quotes a price of 9000rs lol.

And 20north.com will not provide replacement, also the products bought from there will not support warranty [unless manufacturer has International Warranty]

Top Bottom