Gaming Rig for 35000?

Cilus

laborare est orare
^^ By paying just 1/1,5K extra you can get a HD 7850. So GTX 560 Ti is ou of the question here. It actually shouldn't be considered.

OP
R

rouble

Journeyman
As I have written above that I am not going for a Graphic Card right now so my main focus is only processor and mobo right now..
I will definitely get an HD 7850 if I can in future..Thnx for suggesting.

@the_conqueror Got it dude..So I am going with this combo..

@EVERYONE I am going with this config..Please put a stamp on it..

Processor- Intel i5 2400
Motherboard- Intel DH67CL
Cabinet- CM Elite 430 (Any better Cabby in this range)
PSU- Seasonic s12ii 520
HDD- WD caviar Blue
Ram- Corsair DDR3 4 GB
Keyboard
& mouse- Logitech combo
Drive- Asus DVD Rom

And can someone please tell me about the UPS thing.
I have a Microtek 600V UPS..Can it handle the above config?

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...
@OP : Better get the NZXT Gamma/Source 210 Elite. They may not look as good as CM Elite 430 (with side window) but has loads of room for better cable management resulting in better airflow. Rest of the config looks good.

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...
^^You can look into the BitFenix Merc Alpha too. Its available for Rs.2550 (inclusive of shipping) from Xtreme Grafix (via Erodov Forum)

OP
R

rouble

Journeyman
@RiGOD Yeah I have this also on my mind but again the problem of online as I would be purchasing all the config. from NP only and get assembled from there..
But nothing is final..I may buy online..
And do tell me about my UPS(Refer my above posts)

And yeah congos for your new rig..Really Solid.

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...
The i5 2400+HD 7850 combo consumes very less power. So the problem of low or no backup arises only if you OC the GPU and I don't think that will be needed in near future as the same is a highly capable card. For the time being a 600VA UPS would suffice your needs.

And yeah, thanks for the compliment;)

OP
R

rouble

Journeyman
Perfect then..
Lets see how things develop now..
Thnx so much.

BTW what is the difference between Elite 430 and 431??

OP
R

rouble

Journeyman
Got the mentioned config expect Asus drive from cost to cost, Nehru Place for round about 31000 including DVI cable.I am very very happy.
Thnx everyone for taking the time to solve my queries.
You guys rock and so is this forum.

OP
R

rouble

Journeyman
^^Thnx dude.Yeah I will surely do that once I am done with all the settings and transferring stuff from old pc.
BTW you are also going for a new rig??

About Yesterday,
There was one bad buy and one good buy besides this config.

The bad one was the Microsoft Compact Mouse 100.Firstly I wanted Lenovo M6811 but didn't got anywhere in NP(Don't know why) but had to buy a mouse so went for this considering positive reviews on flipkart but didn't read them fully.It has a hopelessly short cable and is quite small too.Dont know what was I thinking.Thank god Elite 431 has a front USB slot so it is ok now.But overall the mouse is kickass.

And the good one was the Keyboard I went for.It is a Logitech k200 which I got for 450.
Man if anyone is spending this much money on a keyboard I would seriously recommend it to anyone.It has butter smooth typing.It's spill proof and is close to chicklet type keyboard or I would say it is.Buy it eyes closed.My winner of the day.

OP
R

rouble

Journeyman
Thnx RiGOD and will surely post some pics soon..
Cheers.

My Config. with pricing.

Processor- i5 2400- 10290
Mobo- DH67CL- 5175 (OEM)
PSU- Seasonic s12II 520W - 4150
HDD- WD Caviar Blue- 3650 (OEM)
RAM- Corsair DDR3 4GB- 1190
Drive- LG Sata- 900 (OEM)
Cabinet- CM Elite 431- 2925
Mouse- HP Compact 100- 350
Keyboard- Logitech k200- 450

OP
R

rouble

Journeyman
@Sainatarajan 500GB

@yabbadaaba Everything except Mouse and keyboard and by saying this you have feared the s**** out of me..
I checked that cost2cost is not held in high esteem by erodov and one guy got a fake GPU from there :shock:
I hope I have got everything original from there :unsure:

@Utkarsh Sharma Appreciate your help but I have gone for it.
BTW where are you getting Seasonic PSU for 3k
and Elite 430 for 2.k :-o

Top Bottom