John4321

Right off the assembly line
Please let me know if this config would be a good gaming PC or not. Also I want to play all the strategy games at high settings with very good performance and all.

Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-M PRO
Ram: G.Skill RIPJAWS 4GB x2 1600MHz
Processor: Intel Core i5 3570k
Power Supply: Cooler master GX 750W
Monitor: DELL Ultrasharp U2312M
Video card: MSI 7850 Twin frozer.
Hard disk: 2TB 7200 RPM
Cabinet: I have my old one which is still in good condition and perfect.

Also I wanted to let you know. I do not overclock or anything as such so I don't know how to do it and nor want to temper or know about it. If there is anything else I have missed out do let me know. Please let me know if this is the good config or not. If there is anything that can save money without my gaming performance at high settings getting affected then do let me know. Please let me know the total cost of it as I am going to purchase this from Lamington Road Mumbai all of them

setanjan123

In the zone
Just a suggestion. If all you play is strategy games then you do not need very powerful config. But if you will play some FPS or racing etc that config is good. Let the more experienced useres of this forum guide you.

Please let me know if this config would be a good gaming PC or not. Also I want to play all the strategy games at high settings with very good performance and all.

Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-M PRO
Ram: G.Skill RIPJAWS 4GB x2 1600MHz
Processor: Intel Core i5 3570k
Power Supply: Cooler master GX 750W
Monitor: DELL Ultrasharp U2312M
Video card: MSI 7850 Twin frozer.
Hard disk: 2TB 7200 RPM
Cabinet: I have my old one which is still in good condition and perfect.

Also I wanted to let you know. I do not overclock or anything as such so I don't know how to do it and nor want to temper or know about it. If there is anything else I have missed out do let me know. Please let me know if this is the good config or not. If there is anything that can save money without my gaming performance at high settings getting affected then do let me know. Please let me know the total cost of it as I am going to purchase this from Lamington Road Mumbai all of them

if you don't overclock there is no need of K cpu or z77 mobo, however that cpu is good, or you could get an 3550 cpu with some h77 mobo.......... try to get atx board instead of matx, and change the psu to corsair tx750 v2................. the one you selected is good, however the the one i've suggested is better........... and your budget should be 75k max..........

satsworld

Broken In
All are good till all fit in your cabby. You may not know overclocking now but we think after some years you will want to go for it. So the 3570k and Z77 are very good for that. Otherwise you can follow @azaad_shri75
's advise. :-D

OP
J

John4321

Earlier I had this Real Power Pro 460w Power Supply so since that is having a problem and 2 yrs warranty is still left so I spoke with the service centre guys and I just have to spend some amt more and then I can 750W GX series power supply with 5 yrs warranty. Also earlier I had a CRT monitor working good. So this time I want to purchase a Monitor: DELL Ultrasharp U2312M which most of the ppl have suggested me. So would the video card MSI 7850 Twin frozer work better on this monitor do let me know.

Just a suggestion. If all you play is strategy games then you do not need very powerful config. But if you will play some FPS or racing etc that config is good. Let the more experienced useres of this forum guide you.

Mostly strategy games, but I would also be playing Max Payne 3, battlefield 3 and assassins creed and all those kinda games also. So I dont want to loose any kinda performance or adjust any kinda settings in order to play. I want to enjoy the graphics of the game up to the fullest.

Utkarsh Sharma

Journeyman
I will suggest this one as you don't oc
Intel Core i5 2400: 10.8k
Gigabyte B75M-D3H: 4.5k
GSkill RipjawsX 4GB*2 1600MHz: 3k
Dell UltraSharp U2312M: 14k
MSI R7850 Twin Frozr: 16k
Cooler Master GX-750: around 7k
2TB 7200rpm: 7k
Total: around 62.3k
@OP I've just suggested this rig but if you fill this questionnaire first then we will help you more efficiently *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-components-configurations/149943-asking-new-pc-help-answer-these-questions-first.html

OP
J

John4321

Ok I juz want to ask 1 question when I went to inquire about the stuff. I see that most of the shopkeepers give the board and processor and video card open box. So I juz want to know I see in the you tube video packed everything. Y do they get packed stuff and normal public outside gets opened stuff. When I went to inquire abt the prices I saw many shops doing like that. So when its box opened is the stuff really new or is it used one like someone didn't wanted it and then it came to us. Which is the best shop in lamington road Mumbai where you know that you wont get cheated in terms of price and the product both and you shall get packed piece brand new and not the duplicate ones. Can anyone let me know like can they give a shop guarantee.

Top Bottom