Gaming pc for RS.47000

akarsh

Right off the assembly line
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like

'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans:Gaming ... At ULTRA HIGH SETTINGS with 1920*1080 ... Games like BF3 , skyrim, gta 4-5 , max payne 3 , and other latest

games..

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:RS.47000 .. can go till Rs.50000 (but Rs.47000 would be great)

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:if gaming at utra setting requires OC-ing , then i will OC .. Or i won't OC ...

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:windows 7 32 or 64 bit

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:500 GB

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have

a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:no, i dont need a monitor ... i have BENQ E2200HD LCD 22" and its 1920*1080 ..

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:i want to buy everything except monitor...

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:3rd week of june 2012

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:nope ... will be done by the assembler

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:Bangalore ... locally , in S.P Road .... no , i dont want to buy anything online..

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: I want to buy SAPPHIRE HD 7850 oc 2 GB , for sure ...
and i want to buy i5-2500k ..

Motherboard : i heard its best to buy ASUS P8Z68 V Pro ZEN 3 ... but some use P8Z68 M Pro, which is cheaper ... i don't

want to simply spend money if its not worth it and if a cheaper one can make me game at ultra high settings ...

PSU : CORSAIR GS600 , i guess ..

REMEMBER , I WANT TO GAME AT ULTRA HIGH SETTINGS .... I DONT WANT TO OVERCLOCK IF I CAN GAME AT THE STOCK SETTINGS... I

DON'T WANT TO BUY A COSTLY COMPONENT , IF A CHEAPER ONE OFFERS SAME PERFORMANCE ..

If there's a better option for the GPU and PROCESSOR , i would love hear it ... i wouldn't mind buying AMD processor or NVIDIA gpu

Thank you in advance ....

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: I want to buy SAPPHIRE HD 7850 oc 2 GB , for sure ...
and i want to buy i5-2500k ..

Absolutely not possible within 47K.
Increase your budget to 60K to accommodate all of them.

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...
Component Make Price
CPU Intel Core i5-2400 10940
Motherboard Intel DH67CL 5650
GPU Gigabyte HD 7850 OC 15300
RAM G.Skill Value 4GB DDR3 1150
HDD WD Caviar Blue 500 GB 4100
Optical Drive Asus DRW-24B3ST 1110
Case NZXT Source 210 Elite 2400
PSU Seasonic S12 II 520 3770
Mouse Lenovo M6811 615
Keyboard Logitech K100 400
Speakers Altec Lancing BXR1221 1100
UPS Microtek 800VA 2800
Total 49335

Last edited:

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
I will make just one suggestion, the op can also opt for a h.i.s. 7850 iceQ X (non-turbo). It is better than the gigabyte 7850. Its available on flipkart for 15.8k.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
@RiGOD: very good config.
OP can save 300/- by going with Logitech MK200 as mouse & keyboard.

akodoori

Right off the assembly line
@saikiasunny
why is HIS card better? i mean Gigabyte has higher clock speed 975 Mhz
can you pls explain me? i want to buy it

Cilus

laborare est orare
^^ Both offers great card and you can't go wrong with any of them. Both of the card's non-reference cooler is great while HIS' offering is less nosier. But on the other hand Gigabyte one is offering higher clock speed out of the box.

So better go with the Gigabyte one and save 600 bucks.

Utkarsh Sharma

Journeyman
Processor: Intel Core i5 2400: 10.5k
Motherboard: ASRock H61 HVGS: 2.8k
RAM: 4GB: 1.1k
HDD: 1TB: 5.5k
GPU: MSI N570GTX Twin Frozr III Power Edition/OC: 20k
Cabinet: Zebronics Bijli: 1.5k
DVD writer: 0.9k
PSU: Corsair GS 400: 4k
Mouse+Keyboard: Zebronics Judwaa 5 Bundle: 0.5k

Last edited:

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl
GS400 will be insufficient to power the above config . Get a GS600 for 4.6K from Theitdepot - India's First IT Online Shopping Store

Cilus

laborare est orare
Utkarsh Sharma, don't suggest Intel DH67VR motherboard as it is only having two SATA ports. So one HDD and one DVD-RW and you can't add anything else.

Top Bottom