Gaming PC for 30k

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
As far as I've read it's mostly the Antec PSU's with active PFC that do the nagging with non-pure sine wave inverters.

I am using an antec psu with pseudo sine wave ups without any problems so far. Pure sine wave ups are extremely costlier. Pseudo sine wave apc ups will work good with active pfc psu. Local ups may create some problems as some low cost ups just give a square wave instead of stepped sine wave which is not good.

OP
akhilc47

akhilc47

Journeyman
Locally neither seasonic psu nor apc ups are available so can't test before buying. Is there anyone who has this setup

Coldbreeze16

Journeyman
I'm assembling a gaming rig on August 1st. I'll be using HD 7950 but my PSU is Corsair GS 600 (600 Rs more than seasonic, preferred as it has 2X 8pin unlike seasonic's 6+8 pin PCIE, not that it matters much). I'd probably buy V Guard 1KVA if the APC 1.1 KVA option doesn't fit in budget (4400 vs 5600 Rs). I'd let you know.

OP
akhilc47

akhilc47

Journeyman
I'm assembling a gaming rig on August 1st. I'll be using HD 7950 but my PSU is Corsair GS 600 (600 Rs more than seasonic, preferred as it has 2X 8pin unlike seasonic's 6+8 pin PCIE, not that it matters much). I'd probably buy V Guard 1KVA if the APC 1.1 KVA option doesn't fit in budget (4400 vs 5600 Rs). I'd let you know.
Thanks man :) . I'm looking forward to it

OP
akhilc47

akhilc47

Journeyman
Can anyone check this motherboard and tell me if it's m5a97 R2.0 or simply m5a97-- ASUS M5A97 Motherboard - ASUS: Flipkart.com
I want to buy the R2.0 version. It's description and picture match with the R2.0 version but the name is without that. So can anyone confirm it?? thank you..

OK I want to add one more question. I asked before how I can add front panel usb3 to my NZXT gamma case since my mobo has some usb3 headers available and with the help of 'harshilsharma63' and 'cilus' I understood I can buy those separately. I found a good one here--*www.theitdepot.com/details-Bitfenix+USB3.0+Front+Panel+-+2+Port+Version+-+Aluminum+Bezel+%28BFA-U3-K235-RP%29_C36P16688.html
But this one is for 3.5" bay and my cabinet don't have external 3.5" bay!! So if I buy the above panel along with this product--*www.theitdepot.com/details-Bitfenix+5.25inch+Drive+Bay+Adapter+-+Black+%28BFA-ADPT-525KK-RP%29_C36P16690.html will it solve my situation??

Cilus

laborare est orare
Can anyone check this motherboard and tell me if it's m5a97 R2.0 or simply m5a97-- ASUS M5A97 Motherboard - ASUS: Flipkart.com
I want to buy the R2.0 version. It's description and picture match with the R2.0 version but the name is without that. So can anyone confirm it?? thank you..

OK I want to add one more question. I asked before how I can add front panel usb3 to my NZXT gamma case since my mobo has some usb3 headers available and with the help of 'harshilsharma63' and 'cilus' I understood I can buy those separately. I found a good one here--*www.theitdepot.com/details-Bitfenix+USB3.0+Front+Panel+-+2+Port+Version+-+Aluminum+Bezel+%28BFA-U3-K235-RP%29_C36P16688.html
But this one is for 3.5" bay and my cabinet don't have external 3.5" bay!! So if I buy the above panel along with this product--*www.theitdepot.com/details-Bitfenix+5.25inch+Drive+Bay+Adapter+-+Black+%28BFA-ADPT-525KK-RP%29_C36P16690.html will it solve my situation??

The Flipkart link you have provided showing the R2.0 in the box and I believe it is the R2.0 version only. I don't think the Non R2.0 version is available now.

Top Bottom