Gaming PC for 1-1.2 lakh

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
[MENTION=105611]bssunilreddy[/MENTION] [MENTION=140405]Hrishi[/MENTION] [MENTION=125321]nac[/MENTION] [MENTION=148045]anirbandd[/MENTION] guys I have never assembled a PC before so is it something that is relatively easy for anyone to do or should I take someone's help?
Take professional help about installation.

Ask for Doorstep PC repair in justdial -8888888888

Just tell the justdial CC your city name & area name. They will provide you with some good professional services phone numbers.

You call them and for whole PC hardware installation max is Rs.300 or another Rs.200 for software installation also.

But they always install non registered versions of Windows OS or MS-Office.

So its better to take help regarding hardware installation only. Ok.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

rakeshhkuma90

Journeyman
Ant PC Pharaoh HW690K

Case: Cooler Master 690 III Green
Processor: Intel Core i5-4690K Devil's Canyon - BX80646I54690K
Motherboard: MSI Z97 GAMING 3
RAM: G.Skill Trident X Series 16GB (8GB x2)) DDR3 2133Mhz Desktop RAM (F3-2133C9D-16GTX)
AIO liquid Cooling: Cooler Master Seidon 120V Plus Fan - RL-S12P-20PB-R1
GPU: MSI GEFORCE GTX 1070 GAMING X 8G Graphic Card
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home
SSD: 120GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD - MZ-75E120BW
HDD: Western Digital Blue 1TB
PSU: CoolerMaster B-Series B600 Watt PSU - RS600-ACABB1-UK

*Mod Edit: Self promotion content removed*

Last edited by a moderator:

ssb1551

Technomancer
^^ Is B-Series from Cooler Master a reliable one? I think Corsair CX series is much better than B-series at that price range.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
[MENTION=105611]bssunilreddy[/MENTION] [MENTION=140405]Hrishi[/MENTION] [MENTION=125321]nac[/MENTION] [MENTION=148045]anirbandd[/MENTION] guys I have never assembled a PC before so is it something that is relatively easy for anyone to do or should I take someone's help?

as hrishi said, get it done from someone who is experienced in enthusiast grade PC component assembly.

it is highly improbable that you will get such kind of people from justdial. more likely the people that will come via justdial will have no idea about the sophistication, complexity and care that these components need while assembly and due to their lack of knowledge, end up damaging them.

which city are you from? if you have any shops which sell such kind of hardware, i would suggest to take the components there and get them assembled. assembly charges would stay below 500.

or, watch some assembly videos, and learn to do it yourself.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
^^ Is B-Series from Cooler Master a reliable one? I think Corsair CX series is much better than B-series at that price range.

I don't think any Cooler Master PSU is reliable enough. Still don't know why rakesh keeps recommending them over Seasonic, Antec or EVGA.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
I don't think any Cooler Master PSU is reliable enough. Still don't know why rakesh keeps recommending them over Seasonic, Antec or EVGA.

maybe he is the rep for ant-pc or whatever site he keeps recommending.. and they have a partnership with CM?

OP
S

shikhs

Broken In
as hrishi said, get it done from someone who is experienced in enthusiast grade PC component assembly.

it is highly improbable that you will get such kind of people from justdial. more likely the people that will come via justdial will have no idea about the sophistication, complexity and care that these components need while assembly and due to their lack of knowledge, end up damaging them.

which city are you from? if you have any shops which sell such kind of hardware, i would suggest to take the components there and get them assembled. assembly charges would stay below 500.

or, watch some assembly videos, and learn to do it yourself.

I live in New Delhi and I am planning to buy stuff from Nehru Place, should I ask those shops to assemble it for me? I am not a complete hardware noob but as you said I am no enthusiast grade assembler either so that's why I am having some doubts

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I live in New Delhi and I am planning to buy stuff from Nehru Place, should I ask those shops to assemble it for me? I am not a complete hardware noob but as you said I am no enthusiast grade assembler either so that's why I am having some doubts

IMO, it would be better to assemble it yourself after watching some gaming pc build logs on youtube.
Cable management could be a bit difficult but at least you'll arrange them the way you want to.

Hrishi

Where do you live in Delhi? I you're nearby, I could help you with that.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

ssb1551

Technomancer

But Vanguard series from CM is very good, isnt it? I mean not on the same level as RMx or AX series from Corsair or Aurum from FSP or Platinum series from Seasonic but still better than B and GM series from CM.

- - - Updated - - -

maybe he is the rep for ant-pc or whatever site he keeps recommending.. and they have a partnership with CM?

:D lol Your point makes more sense. Lets see what rakeshhkuma90 has to say about that. Hopefully he will stop promoting B series from CM.

Hrishi

I live in Dwarka.
Oh. Well that's kind of quite far from here. Maybe check with [MENTION=138767]tanmaymohan[/MENTION], he could help you with installation. He lives nearby.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Rakesh Kumar owns Ant PC based in Delhi.
So he himself endorses Ant PC to everybody.
His Configs are all crap & too much over priced.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

finally something that i agree with you on. :) :D ;)

But Vanguard series from CM is very good, isnt it? I mean not on the same level as RMx or AX series from Corsair or Aurum from FSP or Platinum series from Seasonic but still better than B and GM series from CM.

- - - Updated - - -

:D lol Your point makes more sense. Lets see what rakeshhkuma90 has to say about that. Hopefully he will stop promoting B series from CM.

[MENTION=315978]rakeshhkuma90[/MENTION] please justify yourself.

IMO, it would be better to assemble it yourself after watching some gaming pc build logs on youtube.
Cable management could be a bit difficult but at least you'll arrange them the way you want to.

cable mgmt is a very essential and overlooked part. good cable mgmt means better ventilation, low maintenance woes down the line.

ssb1551

Technomancer

DANG!! How did you know that Rakesh Kumar owns Ant PC? In that case he sells UTTER CRAP B-series PSU to Customers.

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0
Oh. Well that's kind of quite far from here. Maybe check with [MENTION=138767]tanmaymohan[/MENTION], he could help you with installation. He lives nearby.

Oh well thanks for the mention though but I have very little experience in assembling components that too this costly :(

Where in dwk ?

Top Bottom