Gaming News Channel...

gameranand

Living to Play
Carmageddon website counting down to June 1
Apparent Square Enix teaser campaign signals announcement for new entry in car-combat franchise coming next week.

Toshiyuki Takahashi leaves Hudson Soft
Public face for company under the alias of Master Higgins and Takahashi Meijin leaves after 29 years of service.

Sony's Greek website hacked

gameranand

Living to Play
Catherine has "topless female demons"
Well looks like we got some real mature content. :))

Is video game addiction causing divorce?
Married fellas who are gamers.....BEWARES ... :)) :D:D

GRIN reveals Square Enix "betrayal"
LOL..

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
[YOUTUBE]EdlA__Sv1VU[/YOUTUBE]

Looks like ye'r comrades (Russian style) will become mutants too. Looks better than the first.

gameranand

Living to Play
Guys Epic Game's Website and forum got hacked and information were stolen.
Source
Left 4 Dead creator's new FPS is "wild"

gameranand

Living to Play
Valve Attending Gamescom
Finally a good news. I hope they reveal something about Half Life series or Source Engine 2.

Trials Evolution won't use Kinect

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Gaming News Channel

I think there should be a thread like this in the gamerz section so that posters can post tit bit news from the gaming world and don't have to open a new thread every time now and then.

There are tons of articles out there and deserve a separate thread but there are lot lot others which fit perfectly in this one.

I hope this will be appreciated by all members(gamerz) of tdf.

I'll start first:

Sony Respects Gamers

Requiring a constant Internet connection to play an offline game, and paying to unlock on disk content is disrespectful to gamers. These are dirty tactics by publishers—but what about the console manufactures? Well, there’s one thing that Nintendo and Microsoft do that shows a severe lack of respect to everyone that buys their consoles. That leaves Sony, here’s one thing they’ve done with the PS3, PSP, and PS Vita that shows they respect their customers.

That one thing is making consoles region free. This is an important, but often overlooked feature. Region locking sucks because it’s like you don’t fully own the console. If you have a legit copy of a game then it should work, no matter what country it’s from.

Last edited:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ Nice info there faun. I found some more:

Hard Reset is a PC-exclusive FPS from The Flying Wild Hog[1], a Polish developer that is made up from members of the team behind Bulletstorm (from People Can Fly), and former developers from CD Projekt Red and City Interactive[2].

In development since April 2009, the game will feature a cyberpunk plot. It draws inspiration from William Gibson, Neal Stephenson, and Philip K. Dick (especially Blade Runner in story). In gameplay, Doom and Serious Sam are the main inspirations; explosive barrels and large hordes of enemies will be prominent within the game. There will be no multi-player.[3]

Hard Reset is scheduled for release in September 2011.

Top Bottom