Gaming News Channel...

Moon_Raven

Broken In
Hi friends, I bring more reviews with me but not any reviews, today I bring God of War 3 review! Have fun friends. Click on the heading to read the full reviews. :D

*www.gamersmint.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/38.jpg
God of War 3 review: A Titanic Masterpiece

A wise man once said that ‘Time heals everything.’ While that statement may hold true for many, it most certainly does not apply to Kratos. It has been 3 years since Kratos began his ascent of Mount Olympus, which is more than enough time for the Greek warrior turned God turned man to cool off and go back to his Toga washing business. However, not only has Kratos’ rage persevered the test of time; it has intensified into a typhoon of anger and hatred that only the blood of Olympus can quench.
Enjoy

official

In the zone
Crysis 2 will be coming out approximately either in November or in December...but most probably around Diwali for sure...along with Medal Of Honor i guess.

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
No news about it any where. Even on events like GDC, E3 there hasn't been a single word about Commandos 5. I am not sure if it is under production or not.

Last edited:
OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
ME2 has roughly 700 Plot hooks to Original ME

During a talk titled "Get Your Game Out of My Movie! Interactive Storytelling in Mass Effect 2," Armando Troisi, BioWare's Lead Cinematic Director for the Mass Effect franchise dropped a data bomb that falls into the latter category.

BioWare has repeatedly said that Mass Effect is the player's story, and that the series is a different kind of role-playing experience than some of its previous RPGs. That's partly because the games track your actions and assign varying levels of importance to the decisions you make on behalf of your Commander Shepard.

Troisi described Mass Effect's built-in ability to read your game save files as the series' "uber-feature," and said there are roughly 700 "plot hooks" in Mass Effect 1 that carry over one way or another into Mass Effect 2. To illustrate just how granular BioWare gets with these player choices, he showed a brief segment of Mass Effect 2.

In the scene, a male Commander Shepard walks up to one of the advertising pillars on the Citadel, and a trailer for a fictional film begins to play. Because this particular Shepard had chosen to let the Citadel Council die in the final moments of the game's ending, the trailer reflected that and announced that the film would have a fall release date. Then Troisi showed the same interaction with a female Shepard who had chosen to spare the Council. The trailer played out differently, and a summer release date was given.

It's a small detail, and one that most players would likely never notice. But it's illustrative of just how much decision detail BioWare has woven into Mass Effect 1 and 2. Troisi specifically mentioned that Mass Effect 3 will place the same importance on save files and player actions

-IGN.com

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^It's same as Crysis for me :D, it finally did it! BioWare have outdone 'emselves. Great work! They announced that there'll be great load of DLCs. Woohoo!

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
kachda dibbu me daaldo ezio ko. Yaa.. phir game kharido yaar.

Even Avatar's Patch was released after a month or something like that.

official

In the zone
dont worry guys crack mil jayega for sure...im not going to pay for UBI's bullshit#$%^@&*

Last edited:
OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
As you have the game copy with you.. just purchase the key. The key will be immediately available. And you can start playing straight away.

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^Actually, it was leaked quite a time ago. So, some people would have downloaded it. Any body got the copy? How does it play?

wait..18th of march?Now..where did you heard that?

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
What kind of a game is Metro 2033? Is it the one with ultra heavy system requirements?

Warhammer 40000 Dawn of War II: Chaos Rising as been released. Peeps who like this series, grab it now! :D

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Yea.. Nothing made to look forward except the Insane requirements.It is a first person shooter,BTW. And...Heck, It is multiplatformer. Now..how consoles are going to pull that!!!!!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Yea.. Nothing made to look forward except the Insane requirements.It is a first person shooter,BTW. And...Heck, It is multiplatformer. Now..how consoles are going to pull that!!!!!
It's out on only one console and that is the 360. It's doing pretty well on it. Let's see if this turns out to be a buggy mess or an unoptimised garbage for the PC. I'm always sceptical of these Ukranian developers game releases.

Top Bottom