Gaming News Channel...

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Metro 2033 is the first available game which was from start designed to benefit from DX11 (unlike Dirt 2, DX11 features were implemented later).

Story is interesting too, I am hoping for it to be a good game. Lets see

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
IGN UK Metro 2033 Review

Presentation-8
Graphics-7.5
Sound-9.0
GamePlay-7.5
Lasting Appeal-7.5

Over all-7.5

Catch the full review at ign.co.uk

SPlinter Cell: Conviction Demo Coming out to Xbox Live on 18th

It's a bit hard to believe the long-delayed Splinter Cell: Conviction will actually be out soon. If you needed something tangible as proof, you could always try the Xbox Live demo of the game, due out this week.
It'll be released on March 18, which is this Thursday. Two levels from the game are playable, though they're not successive sequences, the action skipping around in order to avoid any potential plot spoilers.
The game itself will be released on April 13, for the PC and Xbox 360

-Kotaku.com

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ Atleast...not in this week. May be just before the release date. But I think, PC demo will be out for sure..as they have released demo for chaos theory and double agent previoiusly.

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Microsoft Folk gives thier reason and strategy about Lack of BluRay Drive in Xbox 360

Blu-ray was named the victor of the media storage war some time ago, with some folks going as far as saying lack of a Blu-ray drive will hurt the Xbox 360 in the long run. Games are getting larger and now we're seeing more 360 games span multiple disks. Still, Microsoft's Aaron Greenberg says when costs are involved, lack of a Blu-ray drive is a move in Microsoft's favor.
“We’ve just taken a different strategy. Sony bet on the physical disc, and there are costs associated with that,” said Greenberg in an interview with Edge. “The fact that we’re able to offer a console starting at $199 is a benefit of not being burdened with that cost. Being $100 cheaper is part of the reason why we’re nearly twice their installed base.”
Part of this strategy involves focus on digital distribution, he said.
“For us, our bet was on digital distribution, that that was the future – the ability to do 1080p movies with no disc, no download required; we have the largest movie and TV library, the largest HD library of any console,” Greenberg continues. “Sure, there are trade-offs, but the convenience of pushing a button and watching a movie instantly is, we think, pretty appealing. The great thing is that we built the heart of the Xbox 360 for continuous innovation. We can always add more features and functionality, and you don’t have to buy new hardware to do that. You can do it through software updates. So someone who buys a 360 today can know that one, two, or three years from now they will get a whole variety of new experiences that make it better through Xbox Live. That sort of thing has never existed before in our industry.”

- gameinformer

dinjo_jo

Padawan
Splinter Cell Conviction System Requirements

Supported OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Processor: 1.8 GHz Intel Core2 Duo or 2.4 GHz AMD Athlon X2 64
RAM: 1.5 GB Windows XP / 2 GB Windows Vista, Windows 7
Video Card: 256 MB DirectX 9.0c–compliant video card (512 MB recommended) (see supported list*)
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c–compliant sound card
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c
DVD-ROM: DVD-ROM drive
Hard Drive Space: 10 GB
Peripherals Supported: Mouse, keyboard, headset, 12-button gamepads with analog sticks
Internet Connection: Broadband Internet connection

*Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
NVIDIA GeForce 7800 / 7900 / 8 / 9 / GTX series
ATI RADEON X1800 / X1900 / HD 2000 / HD 3000 / HD 4000 / HD 5000 series
Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game.

A PERMANENT HIGH SPEED INTERNET CONNECTION AND CREATION OF A UBISOFT ACCOUNT ARE REQUIRED TO PLAY THIS VIDEO GAME AT ALL TIMES AND TO UNLOCK EXCLUSIVE CONTENT. SUCH CONTENT MAY ONLY BE UNLOCKED ONE SINGLE TIME WITH A UNIQUE KEY. YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 13 TO CREATE A UBISOFT ACCOUNT.

tkin

Back to school!!
Splinter Cell Conviction System Requirements

Supported OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Processor: 1.8 GHz Intel Core2 Duo or 2.4 GHz AMD Athlon X2 64
RAM: 1.5 GB Windows XP / 2 GB Windows Vista, Windows 7
Video Card: 256 MB DirectX 9.0c–compliant video card (512 MB recommended) (see supported list*)
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c–compliant sound card
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c
DVD-ROM: DVD-ROM drive
Hard Drive Space: 10 GB
Peripherals Supported: Mouse, keyboard, headset, 12-button gamepads with analog sticks
Internet Connection: Broadband Internet connection

*Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
NVIDIA GeForce 7800 / 7900 / 8 / 9 / GTX series
ATI RADEON X1800 / X1900 / HD 2000 / HD 3000 / HD 4000 / HD 5000 series
Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game.

A PERMANENT HIGH SPEED INTERNET CONNECTION AND CREATION OF A UBISOFT ACCOUNT ARE REQUIRED TO PLAY THIS VIDEO GAME AT ALL TIMES AND TO UNLOCK EXCLUSIVE CONTENT. SUCH CONTENT MAY ONLY BE UNLOCKED ONE SINGLE TIME WITH A UNIQUE KEY. YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 13 TO CREATE A UBISOFT ACCOUNT.
Again, god damn crappy drm, I won't buy this game, 1st of all I(like most people) have a fixed download limit per month, not to mention my connection is very poor, sometimes it disconnects.

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

kachda dibbu me daaldo ezio ko. Yaa.. phir game kharido yaar.

Even Avatar's Patch was released after a month or something like that.
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory crack was released after 422 days, and theres never been any drm like this before, I gave up hope.

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
BattleField: Bad Company 2 sold over 2.3M units
The Lost Gamer writes "Electronic Arts have today announced that Battlefield: Bad Company 2 has sold over 2.3M units according to their own internal figures and is set to become the best-selling March release on record in North America and Europe."

'NO STOCK' Boards replacing the PS3 in Store Shelves

Popular retailers such as Amazon.com and Bestbuy are showing both the 120gb version and the 250gb version as sold out, while consumers are reporting that the console is sold out in store too with Best Buy, WallMart and Gamestop all out of stock
This is obviously not an ideal scenario for Sony, who launched God of War III in America on Tuesday, however they will be pleased that the console finally seems to becoming a must have item in the US.
Furthermore, it seems that the UK is also starting to feel the pinch, with Game and Gameplay showing no stock and Argos also running out online. Other UK online stores such as Play.com still have some stock at the moment, but with the UK’s largest videogame retailer running out you have to wonder how long the others stock will last.

jayantr7

In the zone
Re: nividia geek...

hey NVIDIA GEEK..

do u really thin nfs is cool????:!:
racing games make my hands pain......i think gt5 is better dan nfs shift:):-x:?::idea:

dinjo_jo

Padawan
**** ubisoft now they have delayed Splinter Cell Conviction for PC

*www.vg247.com/2010/03/19/splinter-cell-conviction-pc-slips-two-weeks/

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
It would seem that celebrated design director of Epic Games, Cliff Bleszinski, has been dreaming the future of Microsoft’s upcoming Project Natal device set to release later this year for Xbox 360.

In a tweet last night, he says “I’m imagining what “Heavy Rain” would be like with Natal style controls. #couldbehuge”

don't know about the coming pics reliability...
*www.mazingerdude.com/SCC_RES.jpg

Top Bottom