Gaming News Channel...

Moon_Raven

Broken In
Game4u Gaming Store opens shop in Mumbai

*www.gamersmint.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/DSC04140.jpg

But, the times are changing at a rapid pace and Milestone Games Pvt. Ltd(one of the India’s biggest game distributors) have unveiled their first gaming store-Game4u. Located at Oshiwara in Mega Mall. Game4u gaming store is India’s first full-fledged one-stop gaming store and aims to bring all the latest gaming offerings to the consumer in the quickest possible time. The store offers gamers with a bevy of choices, covering both gaming hardware and software across all gaming platforms(PC,Ps3,Xbox360,DS and PSP). The store is backed by a group of well-trained and knowledgeable staff which will assist gamers in choosing their desired products without any hassles.
Get Peggle Nights for Free(PC and Mac versions)

*www.gamersmint.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/offer1-copy-copy.jpg

I just visited the PopCap games website and a pleasant surprise awaited me. Popcap games is offering you a free cope of Peggle Night for both the PC and Mac. Its one of the best puzzle games around and getting a chance to play it for free is something you should not miss!
Gamersmint Review: Napoleon: Total War

*www.gamersmint.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/17.jpg
That’s the deal with Napoleon: Total War. It’s a well-polished, solid effort with quite a few improvements that I’ll get to in due course, but these praises somehow ring hollow for this game. The reason – it’s not a giant leap. Now, don’t get me wrong, nobody expected this particular title to redefine the RTS genre, or even the tried and tested formula of the series. However, no one can be blamed for expecting a little more, something they won’t be getting from this game.
PS- Click on the links to read full story

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
“Unmissable” Just Cause 2 Demo Coming March 4

Hunt down and assassinate one of the game’s 50 military colonels; devastate military bases, bio fuel chambers, government infrastructure and more; hijack tuk tuks, military 4×4s, armoured vehicles, mopeds, helicopter gunships, light aircraft, mini vans and numerous other military and civilian vehicles; freefall from desert outcrops or from burning planes at 20,000 feet; and unlock one full, multi-stage mission, traversing the mountains to a heavily fortified government radar station and ending in an unforgettable desert car chase.

Link: *www.gametrailers.com/news/-unmissable-just-cause/1863#comments_top

BTW it will be on all platforms.

shac

Right off the assembly line
[/COLOR]ummmmm i dont know whether this has been reported or not but here goes:

Starcraft 2 goes on closed beta
17th February, 2010

Oh happy day, folks! Many people, including staff of this site, have begun downloading the StarCraft II beta client. It appears emails are being distributed in waves. We aren't sure if they are all fansite recommendations, BlizzCon keys, or opt-ins. But rest assured that the first tide of StarCraft II beta has BEGUN!
An official mini-website for the StarCraft II beta has popped up today. It includes easy buttons for beta testers to read the latest patch notes, submit bugs, find the forums, and submit feedback and complete surveys. This should help make the beta very productive for Blizzard. Remember, testers, this isn't just about you having fun
taken from sclegacy.com

The 1st part of the three part game STarcraft 2: Wings of liberty, is set to release this coming summer. Head over to SClegacy.com for more news and replays.

PS: I need a little help. This is my 5th post here in the forums but the post count is still at zero and i cant make new topics eventhough i have validated the account via email. Solutions to this will be helpful.

PS2: weird things going on. When i tried to post 1st time, it said i cant post and have to wait for 20 sec before posting. The second time i was successful only to find that the forum had already posted my reply the 1st time around eventhough i got a failed post message. HELP!

Last edited:
OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
GOW 3 new gameplay video

Go watch it before some one pulls it off....

[youtube]JRCSvgnQGwM[/youtube]

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

Splintercell Conviction X360 Bundle

*www.1up.com/media/03/7/9/4/lg/979.jpg

Last month, Ars Technica reported on two upcoming bundles for the Xbox 360: Final Fantasy XIII, and Splinter Cell Conviction. The FFXIII bundle was confirmed almost instantly, and today Ubisoft has officially announced the Splinter Cell bundle. Its specs match up with the prior rumors. The console is a black, 250 GB model, and includes the game with two black wireless controllers for $399.

The bundle is set to hit the same day as the game, on April 13. The 360 sales numbers tend to experience a slight bump on months that it's bundled with the release of an anticipated game. Between the release of Final Fantasy XIII this month and Splinter Cell in April, the console will likely show fairly strong numbers for the next few months of NPD data.

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Activision Announces New Call of Duty Title

Activision has announced Sledgehammer Games, a newly formed studio led by former Visceral Games executives Glen A. Schofield and Michael Condrey, will develop a new Call of Duty title that will "extend the franchise into the action-adventure genre."

The publisher also confirmed it will release another Call of Duty title in 2011, but it's unclear as of now if this is the same title Sledgehammer is currently developing. This leaves the door open for another studio, possibly Infinity Ward, to develop the 2011 title. We've asked Activision for clarification.

The company also confirmed Treyarch is handling development on the Call of Duty title to be released this fall. Meanwhile, Infinity Ward is still set to develop and release the first two downloadable map packs for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

"2010 will be another important year for the Call of Duty franchise," stated Mike Griffith, President and CEO of Activision Publishing. "In addition to continued catalog sales, new downloadable content from Infinity Ward and a new Call of Duty release, we are excited about the opportunity to bring the franchise to new geographies, genres and players."

Activision also says it's looking to expand the franchise with the same focus seen in its Blizzard Entertainment business. This includes looking at "high-margin digital online content" and taking the series to "new geographies, new genres and with new digital business models."

The company has had "discussions with a select number of partners" to bring the franchise to Asia, one of the fastest growing online multiplayer regions.

- IGN

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@vamsi: I'm lookin' forward to it. CoD made me a gamin' maniac, so I ain't gonna miss a game in that franchise and NFS.

Ubisoft's New DRM Cracked in Under 24 Hours

Ubisoft's master plan has collapsed in under 24 hours, as infamous cracker group SKIDROW has tackled the new DRM and rendered it useless, meaning the only people now suffering with this ridiculous DRM are legitimate owners.

More info here.

:rofl: OMG Ubi! Hah!

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^In a day or two, there will be. Hold your horses. Err..it's me, right? I'm the one who should be actin' like you, no offense. :D

dinjo_jo

Padawan
I'm getting the legit copy if it arrives my tomorrow game4u might get it early.
I'm even more excited with AC II than Heavy Rain which i'm currently playing

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I'm even more excited with AC II than Heavy Rain which i'm currently playing
You gotta be kidding me. Well then I think I'll buy the PS3 now and you pass on Heavy Rain to me. BTW do you still have InFamous? PM me your number. I was thinking of paying Croma a visit right now. If I carry my debit card, then I'm surely going to be stripped off 20k today. Wish me luck. :grin:

dinjo_jo

Padawan
Bad luck , i sold off my infamous copy at IVG last week.I currently have MGS4 , Fight Night Round 4 and Heavy Rain (rental copy) , you can take my copy of MGS4 play and give it back to me.

Moon_Raven

Broken In
Hi guys, am back with more reviews and news. Don' forget to check out the Indian Game Releases Schedule for March!

Review: Star Ocean: The Last Hope –International

*www.gamersmint.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/45.jpg

For a JRPG starved PS3 gamer like me, the announcement of an International edition of Star Ocean: The Last Hope for the PS3 was a god-send. Previously an XBOX360 exclusive, the game was reported to be suffering from a number of issues that hampered the gamers’ enjoyment – long load times, disc swapping, and terrible voice acting to name a few. The International edition however, comes with the ability to switch over to a Japanese voice track, and was reported to have fixed a lot of the issues that plagued the original. However, a port cannot fix what is fundamentally wrong with the game. So in the end, Star Ocean: The Last Hope –International- is a huge disappointment and quite frankly, it amounts to a painful gaming experience.

Bioshock 2 Review

*www.gamersmint.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/bioshock-2.jpg

So by returning to Rapture in its second outing, 2K Marin nullified the greatest asset of the franchise with a strong sense of déjà vu. Put both the games side by side, and it would be very difficult to tell them apart. In fact many of the assets, such as the HUD, enemy health bars and designs, and even the animations have been directly lifted from the first game.

Indian Game Release Dates-March 2010

*www.gamersmint.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Releases.jpg

March has started and so has the countdown towards the release of possibly the most sought after game this generation, God of War 3. While Kratos is looking to reign supreme this month with his foray into the Playstation 3 on March 19th but make no mistake that he won’t be without some tough competition! BattleField Bad Company 2 releases on the 5th of March and looks set to start off things in style and following it will be Square Enix’s highly popular JRPG Final Fantasy XIII, which will see its arrival on the 9th of this Month.

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Portal 2 coming out this holiday season

A developer at valve confirmed that PORTAL 2 is under development and will be released during this holiday season. Consoles has not yet been confirmed. But I think that they don't make one for PS3.

cyborg47

Technomancer
yup!...no portal 2 for PS3, coz of the bad port of portal 1, valve isnt touching PS3..
btw, i hope they release half life 2 episode 3 with p2..

Top Bottom