Gaming News Channel...

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Goddarn it! So, SPCell with Crysis 2, eh? Smells real good!

Dinjo, what do you say to this, huh?

Microsoft: Alan Wake will no longer be coming to the PC

It was previously thought that the PC version of Alan Wake would be worked on after the release of its Xbox 360 version in May, but Microsoft has shattered hopes by confirming to Strategy Informer that Alan Wake will no longer be coming to PC.

StrategyInformer.com

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
^^ It will come to PC 100%. These statements are given so more and more people buy this game on 360 and not wait for the PC. MS does not want to miss huge chunk of royalties for a game releasing it on PC simultaneously.

^Hey where's his homebrew?
:-D

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

If i ever get that guy on the street he will get it. :evil:

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Sony will do anything they can do crack the hack. Coz.. the only major income SCE is receiving is through the title sales. poor Sony is still loosing 36$ for every PS3.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Hitman 5 set for 2010 release along side Hitman movie sequel

"I can tell you that there is no way we will be basing a storyline for a new Hitman game on the story in a licensed movie," a IO Interactive community manager said in a statement to Kotaku. "That's just not how we work so you shouldn't be concerned about that."

*www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/2009/06/29/hitman-5-set-for-2010-release/1

Fantastic news for me. I have been waiting for both Kane and Lynch and Hitman sequel, but I never thought Hitman would release this year. Good job IO Interactive.

Last edited:

dinjo_jo

Padawan
Arc Support for Heavy Rain

*www.vg247.com/2010/02/15/cage-hints-at-arc-support-for-heavy-rain-announcement-in-the-coming-weeks/

Five thing you will never forget about Crysis 2

*www.vg247.com/2010/02/15/crysis-2-will-have-five-big-things-you’ll-remember-forever-says-crytek/

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Windows Mobile 7 gets windows live

Today at Barcelona's Mobile World Congress show, Microsoft announced that it is set to bring Xbox Live to the Windows Phone 7 Series operating system. This means that Xbox Live account holders will be able to view their friends lists, gamerscore, and avatars using compatible mobile devices, as well as download games to play online.

As outlined in Bill Gates' "Live anywhere" speech at E3 2006, games developed for Windows Phone 7 Series devices can support achievements and multiplayer gameplay, allowing Windows Phone 7, Xbox 360 and PC users to compete against each other. Microsoft is enforcing a minimum specification for new devices built on the platform, indicating that they will sport accelerometers and high-resolution, four-point multi-touch screens.

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Sony answers PS3 hacker.. with new patent

First of all if you are the guy who likes reading entire thingy.. Go a head.. This patent is like 6 pages. Read on.. and have fun :D

Link to full patent

For the people on the lighter side.. Read this snippet....

NOTE: Krazzy Jargons a Head. Open wikipedia to feel right at home. ;)

A method, system, and computer-usable medium are disclosed for controlling unauthorized access to encrypted application program code. Predetermined program code is encrypted with a first key. The hash value of an application verification certificate associated with a second key is calculated by performing a one-way hash function. Binding operations are then performed with the first key and the calculated hash value to generate a third key, which is a binding key. The binding key is encrypted with a fourth key to generate an encrypted binding key, which is then embedded in the application. The application is digitally signed with a fifth key to generate an encrypted and signed program code image. To decrypt the encrypted program code, the application verification key certificate is verified and in turn is used to verify the authenticity of the encrypted and signed program code image. The encrypted binding key is then decrypted with a sixth key to extract the binding key. The hash value of the application verification certificate associated with the second key is then calculated and used with the extracted binding key to extract the first key. The extracted first key is then used to decrypt the encrypted application code.

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Ok.. this is embarrassing. I am Running negative on my BW. So, I am hardly making it to online.. So, I will not be peeping around websites for the info...I would feel Very happy. If any one takes Care of this.

Oh.. I exceeded 1GB bandwidth this month. Charges are Rs.0.80 per additional MB. I think you guys can understand my problem.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^Goddarn it! So, SPCell with Crysis 2, eh? Smells real good!

Dinjo, what do you say to this, huh?

Microsoft: Alan Wake will no longer be coming to the PC

It was previously thought that the PC version of Alan Wake would be worked on after the release of its Xbox 360 version in May, but Microsoft has shattered hopes by confirming to Strategy Informer that Alan Wake will no longer be coming to PC.

StrategyInformer.com

Do not worry. It will come to PC. Its purely speculative. Chill man...!

Top Bottom