Gaming News Channel...

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Rumor is that EA Los Angles is Maxing the PS3 out in the coming Medal Of Honor title. And They have choosen PS3 as their Primary Development Platform.

in their words...

"We're leading on PS3, we've developed the game on PS3. We're working hard to deliver the exact same experience across all platforms. I think for me the most important thing is for everyone that plays Medal Of Honor is satisfied... I guess the benefit to the PS3 owner is that we're leading on it, so we'll maximise what that platform can do for our game."

prat

Broken In
Ubisoft offering compensation for their server failure.

"Following the recent temporary game server outages which may have caused disruption to some Assassin's Creed 2 players on PC only, we would like to reward your patience if you have experienced any problems by offerring you some additional content – previously only available with special editions."

For Black Edition Owners

Any of these games free

Prince of Persia, Tom Clancy's Haw-X, Heroes over Europe and Tom Clancy's End War.

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Here is the geohot's response on ps3's latest firmware update....

Don't Update
A note to people interested in the exploit and retaining OtherOS support, DO NOT UPDATE. When 3.21 comes out, I will look into a safe way of updating to retain OtherOS support, perhaps something like Hellcat's Recovery Flasher. I never intended to touch CFW, but if that's how you want to play...

Two things, some people seem to think CFW will enable some sort of piracy. It won't. It'll just be a custom version of 3.21 that doesn't lose OtherOS support. Hacking isn't about getting what you didn't pay for, it's about making sure you do get what you did.

And this is about more than this feature right now. It's about whether these companies have the right to take away advertised features from a product you purchased. Imagine if an exploit were found in Safari on the iPhone, but instead of fixing it, Apple decides to pull web browsing altogether. Legally, they may be within their right to do so, but we have to show them it's the wrong move for the future of the product and the company.

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Incredibles are coming to LBP..

Recent blog post in playstationblog tells this.....

*farm5.static.flickr.com/4069/4473528651_4db240cb7c.jpg

~ACII~ crack will be published at 7 a.m Tokyo's time . we are putting our final touches on it , keep tuned ~~

Source

Not sure if its true or crap.
Anyway downloading season for bsnl ul users has just began so if its true then
MUAHAHAHAHA! :twisted:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
DICE: We'll never charge for Battlefield maps

ComputerAndVideoGames.com said:
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 developer DICE has pledged that it will never charge for downloadable map packs.

The news comes after Infinity Ward put a pricetag of 1200 Microsoft Points on its Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Map Pack.

Click here for more.

Darn DICE! YOU ROCK!! Just like Crytek! Thank you, God, for makin' me buy BC2 rather than ACII! Love you, DICE, love you!

Crysis 2 has 'best graphics you've ever seen'

ComputerAndVideoGames.com said:
Crytek has claimed that Crysis 2 contains the best graphics in the history of video games.

More info here.

And that's true. Crytek never predicts, they tell the truth! :D Can't wait, goddarnit!

Last edited:
OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
The problem with Crytek is.. they bump the polygon count way too much...rendering lower mid range systems useless for the game. They should work this thing out.

Apple Juice

Broken In
Crysis 2 has 'best graphics you've ever seen'

More info here.

And that's true. Crytek never predicts, they tell the truth! :D Can't wait, goddarnit!

h0ping it will hv a good st0ry line n good multiplayer...i f0und Crysis t0 be @n 0verhyped g@me which w@s just ple@sing t0 eyes.

h0ping it will hv a good st0ry line n good multiplayer...i f0und Crysis t0 be @n 0verhyped g@me which w@s just ple@sing t0 eyes.

^^^ ih@ve 27inch imac. *www.apple.com/macosx/compatibility/ It runs 'w1nd0ws' too.

n it has ati radeon 4850. :mad:

Knock it out, will ya? :x Crysis wasn't overhyped.

Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions coming this September!

The new Spidey game is on the horizon and set in a never seen before marvel universe. The graphics look breathtaking unlike anything in previous spidey games. So does gameplay. Really looking forward to it.

Check out the debut video here-
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0k3BxQ0Res

Top Bottom