Gaming Android Vs iOS

REDHOTIRON2004

Journeyman
Lol u guys bunch of dimwits or what...do u even read the article u linked ?? LMFAO. Thats for nVidia Shield...exclusively.
You are justifying an entire Mobile OS 's superiority over another based on one device?? How dense can a person get??

To put salt to your wounds,those games wont even be available on other Tegra devices. Lol.. Seriously u guys made me lose faith in humanity.
Since neither of u seem to own a tegra device,and has never suffered the shitty service from nVidia...its better to simply shut up and listen to someone with actual experience. You dont necessarily have to comment or express your opinion on everything.

So are you sure that nvidia shield really users iphobe OS instead of petty android?
What happened to the developers? They were supposed to leave this platform and go gaga over iphobe OS! Lol
I don't even have words to explain how dull you are sounding right now. You have the device so what? We have the brain that can screen the situation better than you. Can't you see that developers and big companies alike prefer android and not iphobe os. You must be so happy that other android users won't be able to play those games. Isn't it'?
Sorry to break that news to you. Have you ever heard about porting or hacking or modifying or modding?
Well guess what they all can be done on android. And those games would be available pretty soon on other devices as well with nvidia gpus in the beginning.
And know what, that can't be done on your pricey iphobe.. So sad isn't it? Lol :D

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Lol u guys bunch of dimwits or what...do u even read the article u linked ?? LMFAO. Thats for nVidia Shield...exclusively.
You are justifying an entire Mobile OS 's superiority over another based on one device?? How dense can a person get??

To put salt to your wounds,those games wont even be available on other Tegra devices. Lol.. Seriously u guys made me lose faith in humanity.
Since neither of u seem to own a tegra device,and has never suffered the shitty service from nVidia...its better to simply shut up and listen to someone with actual experience. You dont necessarily have to comment or express your opinion on everything.

:confused:
First you say
who would want to play fps games on a touch screen. I've had enough trouble with Modern Combat series.

An when you are presented with an actual console, you low ball it. :|

Crysis 3 (even with reduced textures) alone is enough to justify that console is better than every iOS device for gaming. You won't see AAA titles being ported to iOS anytime soon. Lack of GPU power in A8/A9 I guess compared to Tegra X1.

Plus the console is priced only 200$. That's cheaper and more powerful than any iPhone/iPad in the market currently.

Developers did not "prefer" android. They chose android because they have no other choice. If apple makes a console then say bye bye to all tegra devices. Did the devs make those doom3 ports for nexus devices?? No right? Then how are android phones more proviledged than iphones.
They are making the games for a particular device which is designed for gaming. You quoted my previous post,apparently you didnt understand ****.

So put this into your head. Game devs prefer iOS for commercial profitabilty. Some devs are making pc port games for android...oops....i mean...shield console becuase well,its a gaming device. Even if it ran iOS or Linux or Amigo or whatever OS, they would still make pc ports for the shield console.

And you talk about hacking and modding those games. Cool...play those on a touch screen. LOL.

:confused:
First you say

An when you are presented with an actual console, you low ball it. :|

Crysis 3 (even with reduced textures) alone is enough to justify that console is better than every iOS device for gaming. You won't see AAA titles being ported to iOS anytime soon. Lack of GPU power in A8/A9 I guess compared to Tegra X1.

Plus the console is priced only 200$. That's cheaper and more powerful than any iPhone/iPad in the market currently.
When did i say the it is inferior??? Its a gaming console.
We are talking about Android vs iOS here.
Let me rephrase

A N D R O I D VS IOS

now that its clear. We are talking about quality and availabilty of games. And for both i request you to head over pocketgamer and check game reviews. Compare the number of good rated iOS games vs Android games.

And before u bring your "BUT WE HAZ TEGRAAA" ...those games are exclusives to certain devices. Yeah... TEGRA GAMES ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO ALL TEGRA DEVICES
Shocked??? Of course you are. Because i OWN Tegra devices and i have actual experience and knowldge..unlike you keyboard warriora here.
So in a sea of hundred if one android device gets few pc ports,do you feel the entire sea of androids are equally special??

I kinda feel a waste stating my points. Here i am explaining people the inferiority and failure of Tegra Zone through actual experience and on the other side i have some buthurt fandroids with NO ACTUAL EXPERIENCE and who just dont want to swallow the truth.

This forum is about helping each other out by sharing experiences. If you all keep this butthurt-stubborn- deliberately- ignorant attitude then you are wasting your time here.

Oh before u call me some Apple fan... I am an android user since Htc HERO days. Yea...thats probably before some of you were born. Haha. I've had more android phones pass from my hand than you have seen Daya's slaps in C.I.D .

I dnt hate or love any brand or product. I simply believe in logic,objectivity and impartiality. I dnt close my eyes to the truth. Android is far better than iOS... But in gaming department,it is still way behind.....and thats not because of Google or Android but because of we consumers/pirate gamers and the money munching game developers

Top Bottom