Gaming Android Vs iOS

$hadow

Geek in making
I love to play the games on my iPad. Even after prolong gaming sessions the battery life is awesome.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
The single best game I have played on both Android and ios is Deus EX : The Fall..
It is something that easily rivals core PC games in terms of story/gameplay etc something shitloft games can never achieve
Infact, a PC version of it is coming on steam.. Probably the first time a core non arcade game was ported over to PC from a mobile game

Prashmith

Journeyman
ALLRIGHT I AM BACKK as is said before ios vs android ios is GOOD for everything under the hood,but if you wanna enter the game get a an android HERO

The only thing IOS AKA iphone operating system users like to laugh about is INFINITY BLADE,
SERIOUSLy,I have a BLADE THAT NEVER ENDS REALLLYYYY

What nonsense does that mean ?

If android dosent a NEVER ENDING BLADE NOTHING TO HYPE ABOUT ,we dont need it ,
Bye the way i have played it lol

"GAMES GET FIRST RELEASE ON IOS AND THEN ANDROID "

AND EVERY GAME IS FIRST RELEASED ON IOS ,ITS TESTED ALL BUGS GONE THEN REALESED ON ANDROID coz we are V.I.P's

"BATTERY LIFE IS TOO MUCH ON MY IPAD IT NEVER ENDS"

BATTERY LIFE...alright i own a ipad 4 (1,2 and 3 together) in the past ,NOTHING TO HYPE ABOUT ,I got a 2600 mah pwer bank gifted form someone,my tablet lasts double of ipad with it and its ultra light think waht will u all do when I buy a few more of em from ebay for 1000 rupeess and have a total of 6....OMG i dont need a charger then.

It simply dosent work with my ipad as even if it does batter gets struck or DISCHARGES....slowly
So android rules out ios in regards to battery too
(((Note --if there are ipad PWR Banks less then rupees 900 that's what I cna get those PWR banks for nexus for and i mean 4 power banks for 1000 rupees))))

NO LAG
For those saying "NO LAG AT ALL" it depends upon your device too my nexus 7,kills all android games on ULTRA(if you can chage graphics setting) and go into the history of ios an ipad 1 cant even play subway surfers (it lags) same goes to other models too

a ios simply dosent get updated or upgraded as quick as our android comes out so our devices lag out coz we are the top brass as soon as it gets released and our devices struggle to keep up and that's why there are so manny androids in the world not just I series

while ios gets a major bulk of files once a year or so.

"IOS MEANS CLEAN AND FRESH INTERFACE NO COMPLEX OR LAGS"

I said before too I am over smart or what every android user uses a launcher ?ios peeps dont even know what I am talking but in simple words , I can have nine home screens fully dedicated to games,Facebook,gmail,camera,show off,and even thinkdigit
OR I can use away a ULTRA QUICK Nlauncher or nokia launcher whatever and quickly zoom the apps>>>>
OR I can just talk andit responds with the google now launcher yet

GAZZILLION BETTER THEN WASTING TIME (swipe to unlock)>>>(4x5 grid of icons)>>> find your app and use it

"COME ON MY ALLUMINIUM BUILD, MY I DEVICE IS UNIQUE"

Dare to debate on that android is everywhere in every form in everything !your car toooo your game console toooo your mob and tab tooooo your laptops toooo your gaming rigs we are so unique your iphone will GET ENCOUNTERED by us in every corner of the earth which is in the sol system of the Milky Way! We even want to outer space with the galaxy nexus or nexus s whatever

"WE HAVE THAT RETINA DISPLAY"

Serious,y i will buy a 4k TV and use chrome cast or a simple hdmi cable and your iphone+ipad+ipod all your REtina devices will still not ahve enogh resolution as I can have COMBINED.really
to:Steve jobs =sir your retina display no longer holds pwrr we have 4k now sorry :-(

IOS GAMING IS BETTER OH YEAH PLUS 1 TO IOS

FOR WHAT SUPPORT ANDROID GAMING or give up a reason

I bet I sparked quite a few ios gods,chill down not to be rude :)

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Yeah, keep on enjoying games on ur fabulous ultra battery drainage laden Nexus 7 lolz. Get 10 of those portable chargers so your nexus 7 can beat the battery life of ipad :D

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-tablets/183321-nexus-7-ultra-battery-drain.html

Nerevarine

Incarnate
ALLRIGHT I AM BACKK as is said before ios vs android ios is GOOD for everything under the hood,but if you wanna enter the game get a an android HERO

The only thing IOS AKA iphone operating system users like to laugh about is INFINITY BLADE,
SERIOUSLy,I have a BLADE THAT NEVER ENDS REALLLYYYY

What nonsense does that mean ?

If android dosent a NEVER ENDING BLADE NOTHING TO HYPE ABOUT ,we dont need it ,
Bye the way i have played it lol

"GAMES GET FIRST RELEASE ON IOS AND THEN ANDROID "

AND EVERY GAME IS FIRST RELEASED ON IOS ,ITS TESTED ALL BUGS GONE THEN REALESED ON ANDROID coz we are V.I.P's

"BATTERY LIFE IS TOO MUCH ON MY IPAD IT NEVER ENDS"

BATTERY LIFE...alright i own a ipad 4 (1,2 and 3 together) in the past ,NOTHING TO HYPE ABOUT ,I got a 2600 mah pwer bank gifted form someone,my tablet lasts double of ipad with it and its ultra light think waht will u all do when I buy a few more of em from ebay for 1000 rupeess and have a total of 6....OMG i dont need a charger then.

It simply dosent work with my ipad as even if it does batter gets struck or DISCHARGES....slowly
So android rules out ios in regards to battery too
(((Note --if there are ipad PWR Banks less then rupees 900 that's what I cna get those PWR banks for nexus for and i mean 4 power banks for 1000 rupees))))

NO LAG
For those saying "NO LAG AT ALL" it depends upon your device too my nexus 7,kills all android games on ULTRA(if you can chage graphics setting) and go into the history of ios an ipad 1 cant even play subway surfers (it lags) same goes to other models too

a ios simply dosent get updated or upgraded as quick as our android comes out so our devices lag out coz we are the top brass as soon as it gets released and our devices struggle to keep up and that's why there are so manny androids in the world not just I series

while ios gets a major bulk of files once a year or so.

"IOS MEANS CLEAN AND FRESH INTERFACE NO COMPLEX OR LAGS"

I said before too I am over smart or what every android user uses a launcher ?ios peeps dont even know what I am talking but in simple words , I can have nine home screens fully dedicated to games,Facebook,gmail,camera,show off,and even thinkdigit
OR I can use away a ULTRA QUICK Nlauncher or nokia launcher whatever and quickly zoom the apps>>>>
OR I can just talk andit responds with the google now launcher yet

GAZZILLION BETTER THEN WASTING TIME (swipe to unlock)>>>(4x5 grid of icons)>>> find your app and use it

"COME ON MY ALLUMINIUM BUILD, MY I DEVICE IS UNIQUE"

Dare to debate on that android is everywhere in every form in everything !your car toooo your game console toooo your mob and tab tooooo your laptops toooo your gaming rigs we are so unique your iphone will GET ENCOUNTERED by us in every corner of the earth which is in the sol system of the Milky Way! We even want to outer space with the galaxy nexus or nexus s whatever

"WE HAVE THAT RETINA DISPLAY"

Serious,y i will buy a 4k TV and use chrome cast or a simple hdmi cable and your iphone+ipad+ipod all your REtina devices will still not ahve enogh resolution as I can have COMBINED.really
to:Steve jobs =sir your retina display no longer holds pwrr we have 4k now sorry :-(

IOS GAMING IS BETTER OH YEAH PLUS 1 TO IOS

FOR WHAT SUPPORT ANDROID GAMING or give up a reason

I bet I sparked quite a few ios gods,chill down not to be rude :)

After reading your post, I got to one logical conclusion..
You are a 12 year old
Dont get me wrong, ive been called an android fanboy a million times in this forums but to read all your crap and not laugh was quite a challenge for me.. Post things that are LOGICAL not made up opinions about sour fruits
IMO Android = IOS >>>>> Windows Phone
Both platforms have their fare share of exclusive games.. Ios is more developer friendly, higher end android is more versatile on things like screensize etc
EOD

Last edited:

Prashmith

Journeyman
Yeah, keep on enjoying games on ur fabulous ultra battery drainage laden Nexus 7 lolz. Get 10 of those portable chargers so your nexus 7 can beat the battery life of ipad :D

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-tablets/183321-nexus-7-ultra-battery-drain.html

Did i mention I am talking here about 2013 nexus 7 I have both :)

OP
Anorion

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
[MENTION=277207]Prashmith[/MENTION]

the app store is a tad more child friendly than play, no proliferation of visibly adult toys, stories or apps

the play store charts have always been broken. first the top 100 never moved. then talking ____ the ____ "games" invaded the top 100. Now the top 100 charts mostly have games that run on entry level devices. There have always been a few non games in the top 100 list. If everyone only had the nexus series, the play store charts would look totally diff.

annnd

game center

Prashmith

Journeyman
[MENTION=277207]Prashmith[/MENTION]

the app store is a tad more child friendly than play, no proliferation of visibly adult toys, stories or apps

the play store charts have always been broken. first the top 100 never moved. then talking ____ the ____ "games" invaded the top 100. Now the top 100 charts mostly have games that run on entry level devices. There have always been a few non games in the top 100 list. If everyone only had the nexus series, the play store charts would look totally diff.

annnd

game center

I dont much see waht you mean by adult toys nowadays you know it's all cleaned up i bet

I suppose the top100 apps or games charts basically meant populartity\fun to play not everybody plays hardcore dead trigger,galaxy on fire!NFs most wanted.

Google play games a app seems to rival yours Game Center I haven't tried got time to much see it all

Lenny

Journeyman
I'm an android user and i can say that iOS games feels more like premium. More controlled and smooth.

But Android device has some strengths too, therefore concluding that both has some given strengths and edge over the other.

iOS has better games.period. whenver i check sites like pocketgamer.com and read reviews of gamea, i am left praying for those games to come on Android
Even the light 2D iOS games that gets ported to android end up being crap. Take Rediculous Fishing for example.

As a gaming device ipads are better too. The battery life is phenomenal specially when playing games. Androids like nexus 7 or tegra note 7 or mi pad gets incredibly hot even while playing Wheres My Water. I mean wat da fraak. Are developers so lazy when it comes to android??

Android had some advantage few years go. Back then iOS jailbreak was a headache and android allowed us to save game data in sd card. Well these two aspects are gone now.

And finally...android users rarely buy games, and that is killing the platform

REDHOTIRON2004

Journeyman
iOS has better games.period. whenver i check sites like pocketgamer.com and read reviews of gamea, i am left praying for those games to come on Android
Even the light 2D iOS games that gets ported to android end up being crap. Take Rediculous Fishing for example.

As a gaming device ipads are better too. The battery life is phenomenal specially when playing games. Androids like nexus 7 or tegra note 7 or mi pad gets incredibly hot even while playing Wheres My Water. I mean wat da fraak. Are developers so lazy when it comes to android??

Android had some advantage few years go. Back then iOS jailbreak was a headache and android allowed us to save game data in sd card. Well these two aspects are gone now.

And finally...android users rarely buy games, and that is killing the platform

Well, I dont agree. Both the platforms have some exclusive games. So, you just can't say that iphone is better than android because it have 1-2 odd games. As a matter of fact. Even if you don't find a particular game by a particular name on android. Chances are that you would end up finding a better clone of that game on android. Same can't be claimed about iPhone because it have very specific needs that needs to be met before it can show up for downloading.

Also, there are many alternative hardware and price wise as well. Much more than apple can not even imagine to have. Try other tablets too before condemning the platform all together. Yes ipad might be better. But, look at the price difference between the tablets you are comparing.

Android users are much more than iPhone users. Developers don't always earn money from the buyers only on android platform. The reason developers are now preferring android over iPhone is because they can be profitable even after providing free games. They have multiple options to earn money. Take example of angry birds, subwaysurfers etc.

Fact is that, people don't mind 1-2 ads for getting to play a free game. The same is not true for iPhone. Saying that android users don't buy games is completely untrue.

And you might not like it. But, now android have a much bigger and ever increasing number of apps and games than iPhone can't even think to catch up. Not to forget the customization options and ease of use on android over iphone.

REDHOTIRON2004

Journeyman
i couldn't agree more.

I dont know what else to say to your ignorant comment. Would you mind providing the stats where it shows that the android user base or adaptation is decreasing vs iphone?

On the contrary. IPhone sales have been shifted downwards. While android users and it's adaptation is increasing at phenomenal rate.

I would say. Iphone platform is going down vs android.

Phoenix117

Broken In
I CAN FEEL IT
I CAN FEEL IT IN THE AIR
I CAAAN FEEL IT

Ios and Android Exclusive games will decide the phones we Buy

Love Adventure Buy Ios snd play infinity blade
Love Gameplay and Story Buy Android and play half life

Three words:
Tegra Exclusive Titles. :rolleyes:

but but.. tegra exclusives are crap. I have a Tegra Note 7. Got some exclusives from Tegra Zone, and boy, none of them are worth it to make a Tegra device a worthy purchase.
Its good for people who wanna play some Source engine games on the tablet... but like seriously...who would want to play fps games on a touch screen. I've had enough trouble with Modern Combat series.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I dont agree. Both the platforms have some exclusive games. So, you just can't say that iphone is better than android because it have 1-2 odd games.

Your comment shows your ignorance. Do you even keep a watch on upcoming games on mobile platform? Do you want me to mention all the critically acclaimed iOS exclusives. Frankly speaking, i dont wanna put any effort into listing the scores of awesome iOS exclusives. Sorry, you are just not worth the effort.
if there are other forum members who wants , then i will gladly spend few minutes listing them all.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
but but.. tegra exclusives are crap. I have a Tegra Note 7. Got some exclusives from Tegra Zone, and boy, none of them are worth it to make a Tegra device a worthy purchase.
Its good for people who wanna play some Source engine games on the tablet... but like seriously...who would want to play fps games on a touch screen. I've had enough trouble with Modern Combat series.

You didn't read about Doom 3, Crysis 3, Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Land On Android This Year : PERSONAL TECH : Tech Times ? :p

REDHOTIRON2004

Journeyman

- - - Updated - - -

Your comment shows your ignorance. Do you even keep a watch on upcoming games on mobile platform? Do you want me to mention all the critically acclaimed iOS exclusives. Frankly speaking, i dont wanna put any effort into listing the scores of awesome iOS exclusives. Sorry, you are just not worth the effort.
if there are other forum members who wants , then i will gladly spend few minutes listing them all.
Oh really lol..

You didn't read about Doom 3, Crysis 3, Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Land On Android This Year : PERSONAL TECH : Tech Times ? :p

Ofcourse why would he read those. He is in his own imaginary critically acclaimed iphobe world. ;)
Good old iphobe... Oh boy! Awesome :p :D

Lol u guys bunch of dimwits or what...do u even read the article u linked ?? LMFAO. Thats for nVidia Shield...exclusively.
You are justifying an entire Mobile OS 's superiority over another based on one device?? How dense can a person get??

To put salt to your wounds,those games wont even be available on other Tegra devices. Lol.. Seriously u guys made me lose faith in humanity.
Since neither of u seem to own a tegra device,and has never suffered the shitty service from nVidia...its better to simply shut up and listen to someone with actual experience. You dont necessarily have to comment or express your opinion on everything.

Top Bottom