Games which are like Prince of Persia

Status
Not open for further replies.

channabasanna

In the zone
Hi All,

2 days ago i finished Prince of Persia, suggest me other games which are like Prince of Persia. Which work fine in my PC.

I have played POP Warrior Within came to both endings, but didnt finish. Also in POP The Two Thrones i have played till fighting with Vizier.

Thanks in Advance.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Tomb Raider series are the closest to it. The theme is completely different & it's more puzzle oriented. Try the latest Tomb Raider: Underworld if you want to. It's really good.

ambar.hitman

Journeyman
Not much games like Prince of Persia on PC, but there are lot of such games on PS2. The genre of such games is a mix of Hack-N-Slash+Beat-em Up+ Platformers. The best games i have played of this genre are God of War 1 & 2 and Devil May Cry. On Xbox, one such game is Ninja Gaiden, havent played it though.

Tomb raider is also there on PC, but its more of a platformer than action

OP
channabasanna

channabasanna

In the zone
I did try playing the demo version of Tomb Raider: Underworld which was present in one of the Digit DVD. I could find that the game used to run at low fps.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Perhaps you could pick up the older versions like Legends or Anniversary. Legends too is a bit demanding, if I'm not mistaken.

OP
channabasanna

channabasanna

In the zone
Sorry guys had not seen the thread for last few days :(, i was busy with my office work.
Thanks for all your replies.

@sdhiraj1
Yes i did finish the new POP, it was just great game :)

@damngoodman999
What type of Game is Mirrors Edge. Is it like Prince of Persia.

Sure i will do try to play Assassin's Creed. Will get it soon.

Also now that i have got a Wireless Network Router, can anyone suggest any game like Mortal Kombat or any such fighting games, which can be played on LAN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom