Games running slow.

OP
R

rdrockyrocks20

Broken In
I re-installed my gfx drivers , but the problem , still remains in only those two games.

I am playing these games at 1600x900 screen resolution.

While playing these games i opened windows task manager as well as gpu-z , they showed that my processor was used 100% whereas gpu load was on an average of 70% and it only reached its peak very few times.

Should I change my processor[[[[amd phenom ii x2 550]]]]?

All other games like crysis 2 , assassin's creed brotherhood , dirt 2 etc. ran smoothly even when I did eyefinity on 2 screens at 3200x900 resolution.

If I need to change my processor , please suggest me a processor with its compatible motherboard , which can run upcoming games for at least two years smoothly at high settings.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Update the games. For TDU 2 read the following:-

Performance problem on ATI cards - Test Drive Unlimited 2 Forums

mitraark

Decrepit
Testdrive Unlimited 2 is a really buggy game , there are about 5 Updates , get them install them and see if it is fixed.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I re-installed my gfx drivers , but the problem , still remains in only those two games.
Then the problem is with only those two games. No need of upgrading processor just for the sake of "two games" which are genetically buggy.

and everyone has told you that Test Drive Unlimited 2 is a buggy game.

OP
R

rdrockyrocks20

Broken In
I have msi hd 6850 oc edition.I want to know the prices to know if i was cheated.I bought it for RS 10650.Also tell me the price for its sapphire brand.

Top Bottom