Games running slow.

I own amd phenom II x2 550 , msi hd 6850 , mobo-gigabyte m68mt-d3 , 4 GB ddr3 1333 MHz RAM.

I am playing games like crysis 2 , test drive unlimited 2 , mafia 2 , dragon age 2 , assassins creed-brotherhood at highest graphic settings at 1920x1080 screen resolution.

Most of these games are running perfectly , but test drive unlimited 2 slows down at specific locations while playing the game.

Some people suggests me to change my processor but I don't understand why my pc slows down during tdu 2 and not in any other game.

PLZZZZZ HELP.....

Rajesh345

Youngling
I own amd phenom II x2 550 , msi hd 6850 , mobo-gigabyte m68mt-d3 , 4 GB ddr3 1333 MHz RAM.

I am playing games like crysis 2 , test drive unlimited 2 , mafia 2 , dragon age 2 , assassins creed-brotherhood at highest graphic settings at 1920x1080 screen resolution.

Most of these games are running perfectly , but test drive unlimited 2 slows down at specific locations while playing the game.

Some people suggests me to change my processor but I don't understand why my pc slows down during tdu 2 and not in any other game.

PLZZZZZ HELP.....

1) Did u try update ur GPU drive to V11.5 ?

2) After searching i found 29 page Active thread in TD Unlimited 2 Forum [Last activity Old Yesterday, 03:37 PM ]

Title :pC specs EXCEED recommended reqs and I'm getting less than 30 fps.
Code:
*forums.testdriveunlimited2.com/showthread.php?t=22736&page=29

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
If your PC is not slowing down at most of the games, then you don't need to change the processor yet. TDU 2 is a buggy game, search for the latest patch and update the game, also update the drivers of your GPU. With your combo you can game at 1080p with most games.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think PSU is not the problem here. He is getting good performance in all the games except TDU2.

OP
R

rdrockyrocks20

Broken In
Can this problem may be the result of using zebronics 500w psu?

I don't think so , because the other games are just working fine.

I also want to play my games in 3d , can somebody suggest a good 3d monitor and its 3d kit as well as prices of both of them........

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
3d is more of a gimmick right now. Let the technology mature before taking the plunge.

OP
R

rdrockyrocks20

Broken In
I bought call of duty black ops yesterday , and the same problem occurred i.e. my game was running very slow at highest settings.

So , I want to know that is it due to my low end processor or this game is also buggy?

PLZZZZ HELP

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Have you updated the game with the latest patch?

And what driver version are you using?

OP
R

rdrockyrocks20

Broken In
I have driver version 11.5 for my msi hd 6850 and I am running my game on windows 7 ultimate , can my win 7 be the culprit?

And no I haven't updated my game with the latest patch

I also did eyefinity on my graphic card with 2 monitors and after that only some of my games have been running slowly.

But at present I am not doing eyefinity.

Previously those games were ruuning smoothly before doing eyefinity.

Have eyefinity damaged my graphic card in any way?

OP
R

rdrockyrocks20

Broken In
I also did eyefinity on my graphic card with 2 monitors and after that only some of my games have been running slowly.

But at present I am not doing eyefinity.

Previously those games were ruuning smoothly before doing eyefinity.

Have eyefinity damaged my graphic card in any way?

PLZZZZZZZZ HELP

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Uninstall your GFX drivers. And then reinstall them afresh. See if this solves the problem. BTW, what are the games running slow apart from TDU 2 & Black Ops?

Top Bottom