Games Playable on i5 2500K's IGP HD3000

SRA

Broken In
Hi recently I built up my PC with intel i5 2500K , since I use my PC majorly for post processing my Photographs and I was tight on budget I skipped a discrete GPU , now so far I have played Fifa 12 , COD black ops , Dirt 3 , Driver SFO quite comfortably with my rig ( I have 4GB of memory ). My question is to u guys what are the capabilities of this IGP HD3000 of i5 2500k , like what other good games of current market are playable on my rig , will I be able to run Battle field 3 or COD MW3 ?

I know every games min requirements can be found on net but usually they provide a GPU series of Nvidia or ATI , so cant relate that to my IGP. would be glad to know more on this from u guys

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX
HD3000 is approx. Amd radeon HD 5450 or nvidia 9400gt. The minimum specs provided are not hard and fast and your processor is much better than the minimum. So COD should run but I'm not sure about bf3.

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
Crysis 2 on Intel HD 3000 - YouTube

HE is running it on 1024x768 and getting 30fps on high...so u can run almost all the games at low settings on a bigger screen :D

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@SRA: do post in this *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/8996-will-game-run-configuration-68.html

u will get a good response for sure.

Gollum

Collector
@Cybertonic
what kind of steam ID is that? $/@$]-[ DK
it should look something like
[noparse]*steamcommunity.com/id/yourID[/noparse]

e.g.,
[noparse]*steamcommunity.com/id/Gollum[/noparse]

my screen name is fatal luv byte
Steam Community :: ID :: Fatal Luv Byte

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX
Oops. Thats my screen name. Here's the link to my profile:
Steam Community :: ID :: $/@$]-[ DK

BTW how do i make a link like yours? My ID is x_dk_x

Gollum

Collector
Oops. Thats my screen name. Here's the link to my profile:
Steam Community :: ID :: $/@$]-[ DK

BTW how do i make a link like yours? My ID is x_dk_x

what is your username?
the one that you use to login. You can go to profile settings and create a unique username, but be careful cause you can only do it once. so chose it wisely.
after you create a username then you can use it to login to steam also.
for now I guess you use your email id to login.

Piyush

Lanaya
Hi recently I built up my PC with intel i5 2500K , since I use my PC majorly for post processing my Photographs and I was tight on budget I skipped a discrete GPU , now so far I have played Fifa 12 , COD black ops , Dirt 3 , Driver SFO quite comfortably with my rig ( I have 4GB of memory ). My question is to u guys what are the capabilities of this IGP HD3000 of i5 2500k , like what other good games of current market are playable on my rig , will I be able to run Battle field 3 or COD MW3 ?

I know every games min requirements can be found on net but usually they provide a GPU series of Nvidia or ATI , so cant relate that to my IGP. would be glad to know more on this from u guys
what is your screen resolution?
x_dk_x is my username (pretty bad i know)
:lol:

Top Bottom