Games fan,stole a truck, kidnapped a woman and hit NINE cars to see what it was like to play GTA

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
A college lacrosse player has been arrested for allegedly stealing a truck, kidnapping a woman and smashing into nine cars before telling a police officer he wanted to see 'what it was really like to play the video game Grand Theft Auto'.
Zachary Burgess, 20, was arrested in Baton Rouge, Louisiana at 2.30am on Saturday when officers responded to a report of a stolen vehicle and erratic driving in the Tigerland area.
The Auburn University student, who was in town to watch Auburn take on LSU, allegedly stole the truck after its owner left it running in a bar parking lot with a woman inside.
Wild: Zachary Burgess, pictured left in his mug shot and right in his lacrosse team photo at Auburn University, allegedly stole a truck with a woman inside and smashed into 9 cars in a bid to re-enact a video game
Burgess allegedly jumped into the driver's seat and tried to speed from the parking lot. But he faced a problem - other parked cars in his way.
'When he tried to flee the parking lot there were several cars blocking the way,' Cpl. Don Coppola of the Baton Rouge Police Department told NBC33. 'He began ramming into the parked cars.'
Burgess, an Auburn freshman from Hoover, Alabama, allegedly struck nine vehicles in total.
Zachary Burgess, 20, 'stole a truck, kidnapped a woman and hit NINE cars to see what it was like to play Grand Theft Auto in real life' | Mail Online

I sense the role of Pot/Some other drug here more than GTA

Flash

Lost in speed
Atleast, he didn't shot anyone like a mindless freak (coz it's already happening there)..

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
They should start giving out licenses for gaming. After checking the IQ level, of course.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
what if a guy with a low IQ wanted to play it...but he doesnt have a noob mentality, hews just dumb butnot dumb enuf to think that he could do all that in real world

Do you want me to hold up a "Sarcasm" board everytime I say something sarcastic?

Top Bottom