GAMES BOND ON "STAR ONE"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I saw it today. I didnt know it even existed until today(24 july). It was not bad after all. But, only Counter Strike is not good. Why dont they add more games, like quake and doom,etc.

netcracker

Journeyman
The problem with CS is tht ther is not much of stratergy invoved and is more of shooting skills.Why would someone want to see a bunch of ppl shooting each other in a Virtual World
:roll: I'll say if they wanna show something Intreasting and Keep the viewer engrossed they should show some strategy Games(AOEII or AOM) as here the show can get intrestng as ther is lot of thinkin involved. :D

chinmay

Journeyman
@ tarey .. oops d00d .. my bad :) ... may b i had had a Doom3 session before writing this post and mentioned the game instinctively :p .. yeah Doom3 multiplayer is nothing great and is mostly a single player game ... UT and Quake 3 would have done good job in the show .. any way i never cared to watch the show again after my first episode :lol: .. sucks totally :lol:

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Maybe this will cheer you up guys. AXN will be launching a game based show on the lines of Gamers TV. It will be previewing and reviewing PC and console games, just as Gamers TV does.

Now all I can wait for is the launch of G4 TV. :)

hack expert

In the zone
@netcracker
The problem with CS is tht ther is not much of stratergy invoved and is more of shooting skills

well CS is the only game were u need strategy as well as shooting skills
buddy if u dont like CS then atleast dont ..........

also why blame good games if they are not properly shown on some TV show

i personally feel dat all the games are great

netcracker

Journeyman
hack expert said:
@netcracker
The problem with CS is tht ther is not much of stratergy invoved and is more of shooting skills

well CS is the only game were u need strategy as well as shooting skills
buddy if u dont like CS then atleast dont ..........

also why blame good games if they are not properly shown on some TV show

i personally feel dat all the games are great

I am not at all saying tht CS is a bad game,but when it comes to showing it on television for the Entertainment of General ppl then it seems to be a Bad choice or rather difficult for TV ppl to show the actual fun in it.. :)
As far as I have seen They have not at all shown any stratergy being used by the teams.They jus show two ppl shooting each other and one of them Dies.There is no excitment in tht.:)

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
its been 2 yrs since my tv has got some amperes to feed upon, i wonder y u guys see tv even owning a comp ?????

maVen

Broken In
it is thw owrst prog i have ever seen... man these guys play real bad... i mean my sis can play better hn them...lol

hack expert

In the zone
Hi guys.

There is this new Game show which started today (17th, June, 2005).
Its called the "GAMES BOND". they show two teams playing counter strike.

what i wanted to know is how can we participate in that game show.

i live in gujarat and here i have no info about it. can any one of you guys help.

Thanks.
Spykid666

this is the original post i dont think any one has answered the query instead we have made discussions on the wether show is good or bad
well i dunno the procedures for entering if anybody does please help him out

PS: i personally hate the show but isf spykid wants to go atleast answer his query

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
@hack expert
I agree with u that no one has tried to answer Spykid666 query but this how usually many threads end up...... any ways most of the game shows r preplanned and only if u have influencial people of sort in and around the show u get a look in..... i have tried many times to get in such game show but to no success....gameshows which even give nos or address do to check the popularity of show...... seldom we hear that our realtives or friends got in those game show by proper method.....i doubt the creditability of even famous game shows .....all know abt whom i am talking:)........the crorepati in these game shows is the organisers and mobile n/w companies............:).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom