GAMES BOND ON "STAR ONE"

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

spykids_666

Hi guys.

There is this new Game show which started today (17th, June, 2005).
Its called the "GAMES BOND". they show two teams playing counter strike.

what i wanted to know is how can we participate in that game show.

i live in gujarat and here i have no info about it. can any one of you guys help.

Thanks.
Spykid666

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Saw it today , too dull ,it could not attract a gamer like me , how its gonna attract non-gamers. the show will end soon.

FLOP SHOW!!!

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Exactly my thoughts. They couldn't have choen a more lame format.

Two teams battle it out across 6 rounds with 3 each as Terrorists and Counter Terrorists. Winning team gets to eliminate one player from the opposition as well as kick one out fromit's own.

Same maps are used each time. The onscreen action looks jerky as if it has been deliberatly slowed down. CS fans will be appalled.

mamba

In the zone
what a s*itty program !!!!!!!!!!

n 2 think i had expectations that it would be something 4 the non-playing janta

btw , ashwin , it comes on star 1 , fraidays , 8:30 pm . meri maan , dont even think bout watching it

devilhead_satish

In the zone
They sit on their comps dressed up as though they will be going to the Indo Pak border.At least thats what i saw in the ads. Way too much hype and way too much nonsense. I find the environment tighter and more intense in my favourite gaming cafe' in Mumbai

Sourabh

Laptoping
i realized its gonna be damn boring the day i saw the promos

infact when they were just showing the joystick with flames in their promos, i knew its gonna be a cr@ppy dull thing :p

when the promos just started i thot of getting gamesbond domain, and i guess .co.in and .in were available back then

and when i checked it out a week ago they werent, damn!

i havent seen the last nites show, but i can figure out how it wod have been

all i want to say is codnt they for GODS sake have choosed some better host

heck even a new face wod have done but choosing a damn villain seems outrageous to me

anuraag_01

Broken In
too dumb! too dumb!

okay, so cs is old and not that graphically intensive anymore. nonethless, for a show like that, using laptops makes no sense.

maybe that's the reason behind jerky fram rates of video capture.

anyway, seems like we'll have to happy with gamer tv.

bye the way, at what times is it on besides 7 in the morning??

Sourabh

Laptoping
well tuesday at 7 pm i guess

i watch it @ 2am on monday/tuesdays

dunno the exact timings they air it anytime

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
@anuraag: Who said they were using laptops? I could clearly make out the LCD screens and seperate i-Ball keyboards and mouse. That wasen't a laptop.

Btw, what confused me most was that which version of CS were they playing, CS 1.6 or CS:Source. The character models looked like they were from Source but then clipping and particle effects resembled those of CS 1.X.

Sourabh

Laptoping
and i seriously doubt that they play competitively

coz if a team is good then mostly winning by 3-2 is not that common

i m sure there are more of these 3-2 games to c in the future

if the anchoring and their inbetween clips showing scores dun change, its obvious that the show wont air long on STARONE

is there only gonna be CS or other games too, any ideas?

OP
D

deadman

Who said it sucked.
It was gr8.

OH! R u talking bout the show.
IT SUCKED
i was talking bout the game

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
The lamest show i have ever seen.i knew i should have stuck to gamer Tv instead.What dumb rules and whats with the dam camera postioning,bloody thing moves in Slow mo and we dont even know who's being killed and where,Just shows a cross on the Players face and thats it he's killed.......Bahhh what a stupid show and that idiot Rahul Dev with his silly accent :evil: :twisted:

Plus its just one game.....and that too CS.WTF where's UT and other STuff :twisted:

OP
A

Ashwin Saxena

Ahh...
This is more boring than the windows xp installation.
I sleeped when I watched that awafull show.

mamba

In the zone
Sourabh said:
all i want to say is codnt they for GODS sake have choosed some better host

heck even a new face wod have done but choosing a damn villain seems outrageous to me

more of a ' terrorist ' :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom