Games and skill

Gollum

Collector
tekken 6 and tekkenn tag tournament 2 online [here I have like 12 wins vs 100+ losses lol]
DIrt 3 online - never won a single race
Rocksmith 2014 - well not easy as you are learning a real guitar
prince of persia games - pain in the A$$

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
tekken 6 and tekkenn tag tournament 2 online [here I have like 12 wins vs 100+ losses lol]
DIrt 3 online - never won a single race
Rocksmith 2014 - well not easy as you are learning a real guitar
prince of persia games - pain in the A$$

prince of persia games are easy. Just have to land those combos , dodge those traps and think fast in sand wraith/dark prince mode.

Piyush

Lanaya
All gams require some level of skills. If a game didnt have any skill requirements, it would be like playing "toss a coin".

I like to say that skill is a combination of game knowledge (experience) + reflexes + coordination

People starts to say that this game doesnt require ay skill when they see players using a particular strategy time after time to win the game. In COD, I used to see people firing bullets in walls because they knew the respawn areas in game. So at that point I left playing COD simply bcoz I thought the game is getting nowhere.
Similarly in games like CS 1.6, Urban Terror, you require good reflexes more than other elements of skills. An experienced player with fast reflexes will own with any type of weapon. These games require Reflexes and exp more.

Coming over to games like Dota, LoL, SC2, HoN etc its even more complicated. Because here the skills refer to team skills rather than solo player skills. And more than skills, perfect coordination is necessary. A casual team with good coordination can out play a team with good players but with no coordination. I've seen this many times, I've been there many times. So we can say game like these are dependent on coordination and knowledge than reflexes.

gameranand

Living to Play
God knows what they use the search term and what they actually want to post.
Going to a random gaming thread and posting "I like this game" is simpler than this. :p

Top Bottom