Games and skill

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Which gamers have more skill?
Or
Which games need more skill to play?

P.S:Is it true that for playing COD you need no skills;)?

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Usually a general idea is that RTS, TBS and classical RPG requires more skill to play. But TBH all games require skills and its more about the preference of any gamer about what he wants to play. :)

Nerevarine

Incarnate
A player's skill is determined by how he faces his opponents..
Remember that, before you jump into conclusions like "Dis gaem is for n00bs"
A multiplayer game's simplicity should never mean that it requires any less skill than a game that is complicated..

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
A player's skill is determined by how he faces his opponents..
Remember that, before you jump into conclusions like "Dis gaem is for n00bs"
A multiplayer game's simplicity should never mean that it requires any less skill than a game that is complicated..

League of legends.

Easy to play, pain in the @$$ to master.

gameranand

Living to Play
Someone try DAO at nightmare difficulty and you shall know what real difficulty is. Also you'll know what it needs to kill a High Dragon and Archdemon. :D

flyingcow

Shibe
^^something looks fishy there..he is playinh against bots and he disabled the comments and like meter :lol:
see some professional matches if you wanna see some skill hehe..na'vi etc

Alok

Adventurer
Dark souls
Fifa 12 with online players
Age of empires ii vs online players
Any street fighters final boss

When it comes to recent single player games, i think Dark Souls deserves a mention. The PC version is pretty buggy but give it a try if you like hair tearing challenge, which includes falling off ledges fo no apparent reason lolzzz.

For XBOX nothing ruined my school days like Ninja Gaiden. Screw you TeamNinja...hated them for keeping me up all night full of anger but still loved them for such an awesome challenging game.

In multiplayer games Starcraft is the most skill based game. It started the whole APM craze (thats "Action Per Minute" for non multiplayer gamers) and its requires not just a quick,adaptive strategic brain, but also requires top notch skill and physical dexterity, way higher than any game on this planet...considering you are playing it competitively with decent players and not with noobs who simply give attack command.
On an average Starcraft players have 300 APM, that's 5 clicks per second, how friggin crazy iz that. All 5 fingers are completely shuffling around Shift,Ctrl, Alt, Tab and all the short cut alphabet keys+ your 2 mouse buttons. There are dedicated training centres for Starcraft players with dormatories and hostels. Must be worth it, PRO Starcraft player Jaedong earned half a million dollars from 40 tourneys..... Lol and i thought i was so pro playing Dota tourneys for Rs25,000 prize money hahah :D

Top Bottom