Gamepad for PC

bubusam13

Human
Hi Guys, which gamepad will be better
Thrustmaster GPX Gamepad - Thrustmaster: Flipkart.com

or Microsoft XBOX PC gamepad.

I want a wired version and budget range is 2K. I am a casual gamer. I already have a Rs 250 one playstation style chinese gamepad. I works but not for all games, most demands a XBOX controller.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Razer ONZA Tournament Edition Professional Gaming Controller - Razer: Flipkart.com

this is the best gamepad you can get right now ..

The thrustmaster doesnt look bad as well

Nerevarine

Incarnate
No, original microsoft is great as well..
Go for it.. buy the wired one..
Although wait for others for their suggestions.. I do not have much knowledge in this

OP
bubusam13

bubusam13

Human
Ok, actually the issue is some games life GTA demands a XBOX controller. Of other controllers we have to manually configure the buttons which is irritating.

If I buy *www.flipkart.com/thrustmaster-gpx-...GPTU&ref=dd27099a-6eb8-4849-9f45-a8e17618bd51 do I need to configure manually or it will work as plug n play since it's XBOX certified.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
For that budget go for Xbox 360 Controller (wired), but before that please state what kind of games you are planning to play using the controller.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
if you are ok to buy with ebay , it is available for 1.6k there.
Microsoft Xbox360 Controller USB Wired Gamepad Gaming Controller | eBay

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
you can emulate xbox controller on any controller using xbox360cemu.. just google it and follow the tutorial
only a few other models from logitech (and someother companies) come into notice for a lower budget. but no emulation can replace the actual hardware and the comfort level provided by the Xbox 360 Controller.

only a few other models from logitech (and someother companies) come into notice for a lower budget. but no emulation can replace the actual hardware and the comfort level provided by the Xbox 360 Controller.
Exactly. I played with XBox controlled for about 4 hours and it was very comfortable.

Nerevarine

Incarnate

For people that dont like the layout of 360 like me.. (I like the PS layout more), there's little option other than emulation

OP
bubusam13

bubusam13

Human
Guys what I am asking is without the need of emulation. I already have a gamepad which also works on emulation but it doesnot feels smooth.

Further I am getting Thrustmaster GPX Gamepad from Indiatimes shopping at 1.3k using coupon. But I wanna know will it need emulation since it's XBOX certified ?

gameranand

Living to Play
Guys what I am asking is without the need of emulation. I already have a gamepad which also works on emulation but it doesnot feels smooth.

Further I am getting Thrustmaster GPX Gamepad from Indiatimes shopping at 1.3k using coupon. But I wanna know will it need emulation since it's XBOX certified ?

Its officially certified so you don't need emulators. Go for it.
I have used 3 controllers and Microsoft one is good but for long hours it gives sweating problems in Summers. :|

Top Bottom