Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkin

Back to school!!
reportedly Crysis 2 has leaked. Out into many torrents. Said to be an ultra early beta build.
And from the reports I'm getting(in youtube) the game runs maxed out(hardcore settings) @ 1680x1050 on a Q series quad core cpu and GTX470 at around 60FPS constant. The final build may be a bit heavy though, but expect steady 30fps at 1680X1050 with GTX460 and any 3Ghz c2d when maxed out.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ buddy what about my 5750? Will i be able to run crysis 2 at decent settings with a bit eyecandy? My resolution is 1600x900.

tkin

Back to school!!
^^ buddy what about my 5750? Will i be able to run crysis 2 at decent settings with a bit eyecandy? My resolution is 1600x900.
Yes, just don't touch the aa button and I think you can run it fine, medium-low(with a few shader tweaks) at 1600x900 should be fine. I'm basing this on: Bench - GPU - AnandTech :: Your Source for Hardware Analysis and News
Your gpu vs the base requirement, yours is 50-75% faster across benchmarks.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I have further read that this leaked version of Crysis is limited to 'mid' direct x 9 graphics.

Guys, don't be too happy with high fps..we should be shocked with final version..this game is making too much noise!

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ There are 3 display presets.

Ditched the game anyway. Had a taste of how the game looks and feels.. thats enough. Will wait for retail copy.

maxtrixkhan

Broken In
Guys as the Title put the thought of the Post to you
i have nothing to say:)

mention the games you are currently playing and addicted to
Bring the Gamer out of you and show everyone the game you are playing

:cool:

call of duty black ops played again and again from the day i got it on my hands completed 10 times as of now now playing 11th time .......
do play zombie mode in it its total ass kicking fun

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
GODDAMM, Vamsi! Sh*t. Well, that ain't the final build, that's E3 build. Dun spoil the story fer meh!

DX9 (early build) = 60 fps, DX11 (ossum build) with HD5xxx = 35 fps. 'Nuff said.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
GODDAMM, Vamsi! Sh*t. Well, that ain't the final build, that's E3 build. Dun spoil the story fer meh!

DX9 (early build) = 60 fps, DX11 (ossum build) with HD5xxx = 35 fps. 'Nuff said.

Even I don't know the story. I'm played only one mission and skipped the cut scenes. To be more spoiler proof... I reduced the game's Voice volume, turned off subtitles. :D You can never be overcautious :D

Just Cause 2. This game waited for long enough. Now is the time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom