Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^Show me! Show me! Show me! *hyper*

EDIT: Just saw it. Sh*t! I don't need that sh*t game. Crysis 2's way better. And don't tell me, that ain't clear at all and you can't tell from that vid. It's just like KZ2, nothin' new. Pfft, you can have your "awesome" Killzone 3 PS3 sons of......

I can sense.. the kid covering up his jealous. Go on.. :rofl:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
@Vamsi :- lol :D

Well. Playing BioShock 2 currently. Thought that a sequel of a game of the class of BioShock ain't worth rusting on my HDD. So started it up. Played 2hrs in the morning. It's really fun. The graphics are showing their age but who cares as long as the gameplay's aweosme and anyways I am on a freaking 8600GT :(.

Played CnC4 a little but that game is meh. Wanted a RTS. What better than the good ol' Age of Empires III :D.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I can sense.. the kid covering up his jealous. Go on.. :rofl:

Yep, ye'r right. I'm jealous of KZ3, I'm jealous of MoH, I'm jealous of BF3, I'm jealous of AC: Brotherhood, I'm jealous of Black Ops, I'm jealous of AA2, I'm jealous of Future Soldier, I'm jealous of every freakin' sequels of the games I currently have, 'cause it'll be better. I don't know whats wrong with me, but that's just me! Sh*t!

*Mod Edit - Dont bother reverting back - FilledVoid *

Last edited by a moderator:

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
just finished batman:AA ...amazing game, especially the stealth takedown parts, the references to other batman charecters ....

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
care to join me on hamachi for AOE3????

No. I dont play MP coz :-

1) I am n00b at RTSes... if it was a FPS, I would still reconsider.
2) I am 24/7 downloading stuff.
3) BSNL just sucks

*Mod Edit - Dont bother reverting to the original - FilledVoid*

Last edited by a moderator:

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Folks! I haven't been really uptight on language but there are quite a few that might find some of it quite offending. So keep your language to acceptable levels. making some small changes to the thread.

Thanks

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
@jojothedragon :- Don't have the game. It was lagging like crap on me PC so kicked it out.

@FilledVoid :- Sorry, will keep it under control.

Installing Fable The Lost Chapters.

walkmanguru

Broken In
Guys someone suggest me some game to timepass...

I like playing Fps, third person adventure games, and rpg (not the rocket launcher) i ve been away from gaming for a while so i dont know which new games are released.

I like these games

1. GTA iv
2. Assassin creed2
3. Call of duty MW2
4. dragon age origins

please suggest me some new games 2 play

I am playing on PC platform

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
after ac2 it won't look that great. Personally, I felt it a lot repetitive. No mission Variety.

yep, it not feeling too great and it has got those irritating bugs and save points are far away as compared to AC2. Very frequently it quits to desktop. Will patch it up to version 1.02

Guys someone suggest me some game to timepass...

I like playing Fps, third person adventure games, and rpg (not the rocket launcher) i ve been away from gaming for a while so i dont know which new games are released.

I like these games

1. GTA iv
2. Assassin creed2
3. Call of duty MW2
4. dragon age origins

please suggest me some new games 2 play

I am playing on PC platform

Try Fallout 3 with all the expansion packs - you will love it :p

Metro 2033.

The saboteur - personally I think it's a bit better than GTA :p

Damn i need Fallout New Vegas. Playing Oblivion is reminding me of good ol' Fallout 3. Come on Beth, hurry up.
Anyway now I'm doing some fights in the arena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom