Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
No offence but the game doesn't look any better than that.
Pitting it against? With the PS2, it's not all about graphics. It's been ages since the game has been out there and though it's NO God of War, it surely is a superb title. Sometimes, we just need to keep aside our "graphic b*tching" attitude (me included) and play the game for what it's worth. Was Fahrenheit any good at graphics? It was poor on that front, but the gameplay and storyline just blew everything off. Don't you agree? ;-)

Pitting it against? With the PS2, it's not all about graphics. It's been ages since the game has been out there and though it's NO God of War, it surely is a superb title. Sometimes, we just need to keep aside our "graphic b*tching" attitude (me included) and play the game for what it's worth. Was Fahrenheit any good at graphics? It was poor on that front, but the gameplay and storyline just blew everything off. Don't you agree? ;-)
Believe me buddy, Fahrenheit looked way better than this game. The graphics are very choppy and no AA at all. Maybe it's because I played it on my full HD LCD. I'll try it out on my old 19" TV tomorrow. The game surely seemed interesting.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Believe me buddy, Fahrenheit looked way better than this game. The graphics are very choppy and no AA at all. Maybe it's because I played it on my full HD LCD. I'll try it out on my old 19" TV tomorrow. The game surely seemed interesting.
Fahrenheit? Looking better than Shadow of Colossus? *wipes eyes*

It won't have any AA, as not many PS2 games had AA in them back then. Heck even God of War didn't have AA. It's not the graphics which are choppy, but the frames are very poor and that's mainly because of the vast terrain it has to render. Check the size of those Colossus; a lot of detail has gone into creating them. Even I didn't find it very interesting in the beginning and often would find myself lost looking for the Colossi, but it was all worth it once I knew the trick to find them, killing them was another task.

If you have played it on a LCD, then it will look even more poor. It's meant for a CRT Television, pretty much all the games are.

EDIT: Did you send the games?

Had the games all packed up and when I reached the office the fu*ktards had closed up. Never knew they close up before 3 on Saturdays. Really sorry buddy but I guess you'll have to wait one more day. :(

cyborg47

Technomancer
Dude sunny..dont judge the game by its graphics..they might look aged in the begining, but as u go on, the animations of the lead character, horse and the colossi are simply amazing.
The horse animations are done so well, even the ones in assassin's creed are crap compared to the ones in SOC!
Dont be a noob, do play the game, u wont regret!
and like i said, the fight with the colossus are way more EPIC than the god of war's boss battles!

Dealt with the required 3 lil'sisters in Bioshock 2 in Diyanosis Park. Don't know about you guys but the gameplay is really unique. Killing Big Daddies is really easy with the security command 2 plasmid and also helps while gathering ADAM.

Registered on Moviemart and had a little talk with Pradeep. I just realized that I don't play any game again. So, it seems wiser to rent some games than buying all of them.

Currently playing:
God of War 3 [PS3] Almost over.
Just Cause 2 [PC] Totally lost
Shadow of Colossus [PS2] Trying to overlook the extreme visual suckage.
The Bourne Conspiracy [Xbox 360] Pretty decent.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Erm..err...Ethan, as vamsi said, I ain't wastin' 900 bucks for an assassin. It'll eventually get *sniff*-ed, if not April then May. BTW, "they" said that "they"'re gonna release it in April, didn't "they"? I don't know why people - like me - want a *wha!?* sooner than "they" said. I guess, Ezio's irresistible :D. But I ain't fallin' into that trap. I'm thinkin' of spendin' 900 bucks for BC2 just for that MW2's-MP-kickin' MP, I can't wait! I have become a MP freak. 900 bucks for BC2 is much more worthy than 10-15 hrs. of Ezio, whaddya say?

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
Erm..err...Ethan, as vamsi said, I ain't wastin' 900 bucks for an assassin.
All those endless torturous spamworthy ezio posts for this? You are not even a real fan! /me scoffs at the plastic "fan". Dude seriously:
I guess, Ezio's irresistible.
stop lying! If you were a true fan of the franchise, you would go and buy it. 900 bucks is really cheap for a game. Besides you don't have a problem with your internet connection either, judging by the countless ezio, nomad, altair and other irresistible males whom you post endlessly about!
900 bucks for BC2 is much more worthy than 10-15 hrs. of Ezio, whaddya say?
After those endless posts of EZIO, yeah right. :rolleyes: :lol: :noob:

Anyway, I suppose AC2 is not that difficult to crack. Just borrow a copy from a friend who has finished the game, make sure he trusts you enough to give you his account details. :)

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
Dude but even with that .... you are gonna freaking lagg like hell . unless you got a fibre optic line from your house to the server :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom