Game You are Currently Addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
@ desibond

Yummy. At what stage do they start jumping in my path?

U can even go now & meet them but u ll die for sure without powerful guns , Try taking out alien shooter then go to death claw sanctuary in there u ll find vengence the weapon , the alien shooter & vengence only u can explore more places the powerfull weapon to take out bigones .

Also try builing custom weapons in the WORKBENCH

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
No PC gamer gives sh1t abt HALO anymore. :cool:
+1

If they won't to ignore the PC, **** them!
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
how do u know that???...may be u and a few of ur frnds feel like that...:lol:

And how do you know that ? He just voiced his opinion. Everyone has the rigt to vote their opinion as long as it does not offend others. You like Halo, fine... and he dosen't like Halo so leave him be.

Last edited:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
how do u know that???...may be u and a few of ur frnds feel like that...:lol:
Yes me and some PC gamers around me feel like that. HALO comes on PC when entire gaming industry has moved to next generation. Halo 2 looked like crap, and due to the mega delay no excitement was left. It will be good if Games like Halo never come on PC.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ Halo 2 sucks some big balls. That game ain't got even some average sh!t. And that tag "For Windows fu-vista-cking". It's a nice decision by bungine to leave MS. MS will be always trying to milk their uses.. DIE...MS..DIE.

Ok, now I'm on 12th stage of Dead Space and the game is awesome. Although the shooting gets repetitive. The innovative HUD design and menu system, Top-notch presentation kept me at the edge of my seat. I've been thinking that RE4 is the best Survival Horror. But this game deserves to be kept beside RE4.

I may complete this game today. Any suggestions for a good game...? How is cryostasis?

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Yo, awesome screenie, tkin! That game raps! After completin', controllin' Sgt. Matt Baker, I'll shift to Broken Steel. BiA: HH's superb! Anybody know when another BiA's comin'??

cyborg47

Technomancer
even im a little pissed about the outdated graphics of h2...i still like it...and i wasnt offending any1...chill..

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I may complete this game today. Any suggestions for a good game...? How is cryostasis?
Cryostasis is worth the effort only if you have a very high end machine. Else it wouldn't be as much fun to play as it should be. I felt it was really good & some levels oozed creativity & utter scariness.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
Should I play Fallout 3 for the first time without any mods? Is it possible to mod the ripped version? Which mods should I play with?

official

In the zone
Well i play almost all the games that come out sooner or later...for the moment im hoppin over manhatten in Prototype..,bought Call of Juarej 2 but it aint runnin smooth in my pc
Need immediate upgrade coz..ITS hell of a gaming quarter of the year is COMMING!!!!

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
I just can't wait for Arkham Asylum's PCs release. Just look at this video review by gamespot:

*www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/batmanarkhamasylum/video/6216147/batman-arkham-asylum-video-review?hd=1

And am now totally addicted to Fallout3 that I may even skip this weekend's Spa F1 race to play F3.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
[offtopic: Yo! desii, you love F1?? 'Cause me & my bro's sold to it. My bro never misses a race when he's at home, he's addicted to that sports. Gee, I've got some company :D] Me too, can't wait for Arkham Asylum. No "leakage" for PC, eh?? Will that game have Two-Face? I want to see how they've made Two-Face. Oooohhh! Darn! So many awesome games this year. New game added to my "I-gotta-buy-that-game-no-matter-what-happens" list: The Saboteur! MWII, Shift & Ezio! Come on fast!!

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^oh yes. A true fan of Ferrari I am :) I have rarely missed a race till last season. But missed many this time due to lack of Ferrari vs McLaren or Ferrari vs Renault fight. Thought of sticking to TV again when I heard about Schumi's return but ......
Posted again:
and yes,

so many games
PS3 slim
new PSP
dx11 cards
core i5/i7
price cuts eveywhere
zunehd
revamp of ipod lineup
windows 7
wide range of desktops, laptops and netbooks
etc etc.

This holiday season definitely rocks!!!

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@desii - Yeah, no fight between teams & nowadays it's so predictable. I rarely see a engine blowup or mechanical failure or any such things that were happenin' few years ago. Ferrari vs. McLaren was the best fight! My bro's Mac & me, Ferrari. Hell! McLaren's pickin' it up, I think it'll probably be the "no-win-this-season" for Ferrari after so many years. Darn you, Badoer! Sh*t, DX11 GPUs?? Darn! I should not upgrade, when am I gonna upgrade??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom