Game Wiki

noob

Cyborg Agent
We all love games,However, How many of you read Game wiki pages on Wikipedia ?

Its really fun and feels good to know what went behind the scenes for the game you played and loved it.

Would like to know if any of our TDF members love reading game wiki once they finish the game. If you have never done this , then do read wiki page for the game you loved the most.

For me , its now a habit to read wiki pages once i am done with the game.

gameranand

Living to Play
I usually do this but not many times. I usually only read about the game which I like most.
If you are interested in reading about game then this is great place for that.
Gaming Wikia

Alok

Adventurer
I like reading gaming articles, specially in any magazine in my hands. Every time when i decide to buy a game , i read wiki, gamespot.
I read dragon age, mass effect etc.. wikia for info of dlc's and to know about monsters coz i don't like to read those ingame journals.

Last edited:

v.Na5h

Off Hook!
Wikia is the best site for almost everything.....
i skipped a few seasons of some shows like mentalist ncis etc
read it out from wikia to understand the recurring main-plot like red-john in mentalist

Ulfr

Right off the assembly line
Usually, I read articles about Games.. I choose Google search for Best articles,, I never ever read any article or play games on Wiki..

gameranand

Living to Play
Googling for good article hasn't been fruitful to me many times. Also Wiki has all the info about game I'll ever want so never opted for anything else. Although some random articles here and there are always a welcome for me though.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I read Wiki each time after I watch a good Movie. It gives me behind the camera stories!
Sorry: maybe off-topic.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
But, reading wiki articles on GTA, helped a lot, while completing a few missions.

gameranand

Living to Play
I usually read them after first play through.I never read them on my completion. If you read them first hand then game is simply spoiled.

Top Bottom