Game Languages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhijit_T

Journeyman
I recently got The Battle for Middle-Earth, but unfortunately, its the Chinese Traditional version(Its the original game, but its the Chinese version)
Anyways, when the game starts, I can't see any text in the menus(Not even chinese)!!!!!
Is there any way I can install some patch or something to get English language option?I mean, there has to be, hasn't there?
Please help me!!!!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Ummm....well i dun suppose u can convert the Entire Chineese version into a English version via any patch.....the patches available for this game are separately categorised for english,chinese,Italian,Japanese etc. versions and so i guess its not possible for u to edit the Language expect for exchanging the game disc.....Btw If its an original Copy why dont u try exchanging the game saying that u have wrongly received the Chinese verion :)

GameAddict

In the zone
Try installing Language Packs

Hi,

You can try installing Language Packs for Chinese.Also MS provides MUI to change Menus to Chinese,Japanese,Korean and other languages.May be that can help you :?: This changes the look and feel of the OS too, so remember the steps to undo the changes.

One useful link: *www.ttime.com.tw/support/support.htm#q-10

Let us know what happened!

Bye!

GA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom