galaxy sl for 17,900 k at letsbuy

sach1000rt

Journeyman
Using icici coupon it comes around 17900k. how much legit is this letsbuy.com ?
did anybody have any experience with this site ?

Ashgun

Dil Td diya :( ):
I have heard this site is better than ebay.in .. No probs with buying the product .. By the have you checked the Price in the marhet . You might get it for 18 - 18.5 K ... so why wait for 2-4 days to get the phone .

Just get the price from market once before ordering the phone .

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
if that 17.9k is including all taxes then it's a great price. And yes, heard that it is a reliable site.

OP
S

sach1000rt

Journeyman
hey can anybody tell me how reliance coupon on letsbuy works.
do they accept cash on delivery after applying coupon?

just ordered one at 17900 Rs using RCOM coupon and cash on delivery.called customer care and confirmed it . ready to ship.
Now all i have to do is wait.

Soumik

Padawan
^^ am eagerly waiting your feedback on how the transaction goes. If it goes smoothly, i myself will buy immediately with icici promo coupon code. :)

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
^^^
No man.. There is another coupon code.. which give you 15% discount or max of 2K. (This coupon is also applicable for COD) So, Go for it with COD.. That would be better one...

Defy comes arnd 15k after discount in lets buy... Great deal.. I am also looking... but waiting for SL to come arnd 15k.. ;-)

Share your experience after purchase..

Ashgun

^^^

Defy comes arnd 15k after discount in lets buy... Great deal.. I am also looking... but waiting for SL to come arnd 15k.. ;-)

Buddy 15 Ka Hone main ZAMANA Nikal Jayega --- It will Never Reach 15k atleast for coming 6 months ... If you can wait :!: :!: :!: :!:

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
^^^
:) :)

Yep.. may be.. I am just expecting the price to come arnd 17k-18k.. so that through some discount vouchers.. I can make it to 15k arnd...

Infact i had misssed a great deal.. in ebay.. 18.5K for SL.. and a freebie 320GB HDD.. couple of weeks back..
So, I expect a good deal like it.. Lets seeee... :)

I am getting all the necessary things only in SL... Or I may be going for Optimus One.

^^^
:) :)

Yep.. may be.. I am just expecting the price to come arnd 17k-18k.. so that through some discount vouchers.. I can make it to 15k arnd...

Infact i had misssed a great deal.. in ebay.. 18.5K for SL.. and a freebie 320GB HDD.. couple of weeks back..
So, I expect a good deal like it.. Lets seeee... :)

I am getting all the necessary things only in SL... Or I may be going for Optimus One.

Yeah that was the valentine's day offer, most of the stuff I ordered for friends for good price, and then sold off 250gb hdds for 1600-1800 bucks. Huge saving :D Still have 2 in stock. not decided to keep or sell :)

Back to T:
Letsbuy is a reliable site, and a great deal for Galaxy SL.

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
^^
Now i know.. how does those offers expire that soon.. :p
I was talking about Ebay 6th Anniversary offer.. That coupon gives you 320GB Imation HDD..

Galaxy SL listed at 19K in Letsbuy .. would have been good price.

Soumik

Padawan
^^^
No man.. There is another coupon code.. which give you 15% discount or max of 2K. (This coupon is also applicable for COD) So, Go for it with COD.. That would be better one...

Share your experience after purchase..

Hey i actually have an eye on defy only.. :D.. can u PM me the other code or something. It would be really helpful. And how many times can we use one coupon code?

OP... waiting for you reply as to how the transaction is going on. Please tell us as soon as u get ur delivery. :)

Ashgun

Yeah that was the valentine's day offer, most of the stuff I ordered for friends for good price, and then sold off 250gb hdds for 1600-1800 bucks. Huge saving :D Still have 2 in stock. not decided to keep or sell :)

If You plan to sell one Ping me BTW which city u reside in

raj_in

In the zone
hey can anybody tell me how reliance coupon on letsbuy works.
do they accept cash on delivery after applying coupon?

just ordered one at 17900 Rs using RCOM coupon and cash on delivery.called customer care and confirmed it . ready to ship.
Now all i have to do is wait.

can someone tell me how te get the RCOM coupon
& is the ICICI offer still on

Last edited:
OP
S

sach1000rt

Journeyman
click on buy now, new window appears adding your product to the cart below there will be an option to put coupon code.
coupon codes are ICICILB, RCOMLSB i dont think we can order cash on delivery for icici, but i ordered using rcomlsb for cash on delivery.
They have sent me a sms about shipment details it is coming with aramex courier.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
I got Galaxy SL for 18.6k from a shop yesterday. Just go and get it... a few hundred bucks here and there... You will get it in your hands immediately...

OP
S

sach1000rt

Journeyman
just put that code thats it.if you want to use icici then you have to have icici account.for rcom there is nothing needed i think because they didnt asked me anything. and somebody from this forum or other said that you dont have to have any reliance connection, you just put that code thats it.

Top Bottom