galaxy sl for 17,900 k at letsbuy

OP
S

sach1000rt

Journeyman
Ok, finally my device arrived today. no extra costs. i paid 17900 Rs. i will post some pics at night, as im a bit busy in office right now.

aroraanant

Explorer
any idea hw long the offer will be valid

about which offer r u talking?
r u asking about that coupon,if yes then no one knows for how much time it is valid but as per my knowledge that coupon is working from last 5 months...

I have received the phone...but couldn't get my hands on it as I m out of town, so will tell u about it in a few days when I get back to my home...though there was no extra shipping charge or tax was charged on it...And I also got a super deal as all u guys know... ;) :)

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
Hi All...

I got my Optimus One delivered from letsbuy.com through Bluedart by Cash on Delivery. I paid 8.7 K for it.

Packing was little torn, but inside packing was good. Yet to start play.. They verified order on Wednesday and it got delivered on saturday.

Soumik

Padawan
Hey guys... the 2 coupons seem to have expired... :'(
Today morning i made an account, added Defy to my kart, had lunch, went to check out the local shops one last time... saw the high prices, came back and as i went to order it... whoosh... gone.. coupon code expired!!! Can anyone have a worse luck!!! :'(
Please if you check out any such discount anywhere... please let me know... Just as i get my salary and plan on buying.. my luck runs out!!! :(

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
@Soumik, bad luck bro... :( But I am sure there will be another coupon soon. Keep looking on the internet.

There are a few online... I don't know if they work or not...

*i.imgur.com/Y9ddd.jpg

All the best...

Soumik

Padawan
Thanks 'AndroidFan'. But these were the 2 coupons that expired. :( I will wait till tomorrow, if no more codes appear, i have no choice but to order it at the listed price.
Anyone know if we can give coupon codes in Flipkart? The retailmenot site shows a 20% discount code for it, but i am not finding the place to try it out.

raj_in

In the zone
Soumik bro it was valid till 31st April 2011 23:59:59
so it was working in the morning
i dont think flipkart has any coupon
but letsbuy has a rs250 off coupon at retailmenot

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
Hi Soumik...

No.. Flipkard doesnt accept coupons....

Do some homework man.. ;-)

Ebay has Some cool summer offers... You can get a 320GB HDD for purchase of 15k+...
If u get a good deal listed... for defy.. this will be abetter buy too.. ;-) Good luck..

Top Bottom