galaxy sl for 17,900 k at letsbuy

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
Yep..

Icici Coupon cannot be applied with COD. But other can be apllied.

@Soumik:
Coupon code is the same one given by sach1000rt, in above post. Enjoy... ;)

I check, retailmenot.com for coupons.

I ordered a 8GB Sandisk pendrive for Rs.379 in lets buy, and awaiting to be delivered today, through bluedart.

Ashgun

Dil Td diya :( ):
Galaxy S for 20 K

Samsung Galaxy S I9000 Price in India 2011 15th April valid in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai,Mumbai and Delhi

How come that s and sl sell for almost same price

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Galaxy S for 20 K

Samsung Galaxy S I9000 Price in India 2011 15th April valid in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai,Mumbai and Delhi

Only yesterday, the store owner quoted 24k for Galaxy S... so I got an SL...

If anyone can get Galaxy S @20k, then its an awesome deal...

OP
S

sach1000rt

Journeyman
Galaxy S for 20 K

actually the links in that link takes you to galaxy sl(galaxy s gt-i9003) only.

aroraanant

Explorer
I think there is some problem in there system and the coupon on letsbuy is giving a discount of more than 2k.
I m getting a discount of 4k on Incredible S.
Guys please tell me whether it is a reliable website or not,should I buy from it?
As u all know getting a discount of 4k is really a big deal, guys plz tell me what should I do?

Soumik

Padawan
Ya i am also seeing the same. Defy is coming for 14.5K. Now thats super value for money for me. I am just waiting for sach1000rt to get his Galaxy SL. If his transaction goes smooth and there are no hidden costs... am ordering mine(probably Defy...) immidiately :D

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
Hi Soumik,

It should be a bug and it will be fixed soon. so dont expect it to be for long. Its a genuine site, so u can rely on it. You order through COD.

For me, still Galaxy SL comes for 16.9K.. (think)

aroraanant

Explorer
I tried to place an order but at the end an error occurs(when getting redirected to the confirmation page) and when I try to place again it says that you have already redeemed this coupon and can't redeem it again.
I don't what is just happening,I m unable to place an order... :(
Guys help me...

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
And before that, check my account link. It shuld have added probably.

& I have also place order now for LG Optimus One finally for 8.7K. :)

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
^^^
After I place order, it struck in an empty page.. and then i checked in my account page.. There I can see the transaction..

aroraanant

Explorer
so were u able to place the order while the bug was there
or only 2k off

there was some problem in my internet connection network I hope that is why I was not getting redirected to the confirmation page...My order got placed later on.
And I got 4k off... ;)

Soumik

Padawan
^^ Which one did you order??? :)
@sach1000rt - When is the delivery date. I am just waiting for you to get the phone. This would be my first online purchase, so, just want a confirmation that there are no hidden costs or problems.

raj_in

In the zone
He ordered the Incredible S
i wnt to knw if sum1 has called you to confirm your order
if thts done you saved ourself 2k....congrts on tht :)

Top Bottom