Galaxy S2 vs MotoRAZR droid

rider

as Kratos
The sensation XE is 6 months old.

I just came across a HTC one x AT&T version deal at ebay

Brand New HTC ONE X (White) / AT&T Version / Bigger than Galaxy S2 I9100 | eBay

Also have a look at the deal of galaxy s2 i777. is it better than i9100??

SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 i9100 IMPROVED VERSION I777 | eBay

and finally

30% Samsung Galaxy S2 SKYRocket 4G New Box Warranty Android 4* | eBay

For the one X, found good reviews but the non removable battery and no microSD card was disappointing. people may say 16 GB is enough but from my experience of suing computers, 16gb can get outdated easily.
at time when 40GB used to big memory in desktop soon turned out to be minimum in 2 years.

Skyrocket deal looks good to me. what say guys??

A big No!! Don't buy any imported phone, you wont get warranty.
Buy it new sealed indian version of HTC One X 32 GB model for 32,299 at buytheprice.com (Coupon Code: ICICI)

OP
S

slyfox

Broken In
Hey guys!
this deal looks good to me because of the warranty he is telling. he is also providing bill and ics 4 preloaded. nevertheless i will get it confirmed by contacting him. if he is true about the guaranty is this a good buy??

i have decided to restrict my budget to around 25k. i am getting this at 23400 after 10% coupon (checked).

suggest quickly guys...all these phones are confusing me alot.

rider

as Kratos
Hey guys!
this deal looks good to me because of the warranty he is telling. he is also providing bill and ics 4 preloaded. nevertheless i will get it confirmed by contacting him. if he is true about the guaranty is this a good buy??

i have decided to restrict my budget to around 25k. i am getting this at 23400 after 10% coupon (checked).

suggest quickly guys...all these phones are confusing me alot.

Don't be trapped by his deal. There is no warranty by samsung india to all those imported at&t phones, you will be in trouble if gadgetxpert refused to send to US to fix. I don't think he will do this looks suspicious dealer 93% in 55 sales. If you want imported US phones check in grey market it may be available for approx 20k :mrgreen:

Better to buy Samsung Galaxy S II (in-built ICS) for 25k sealed and indian model from indiaplaza.com with coupon code SAM10OFF.

I don't recommend these non-sealed imported phones with no warranty and that much price tag.

OP
S

slyfox

Broken In
Don't be trapped by his deal. There is no warranty by samsung india to all those imported at&t phones, you will be in trouble if gadgetxpert refused to send to US to fix. I don't think he will do this looks suspicious dealer 93% in 55 sales. If you want imported US phones check in grey market it may be available for approx 20k :mrgreen:

Better to buy Samsung Galaxy S II (in-built ICS) for 25k sealed and indian model from indiaplaza.com with coupon code SAM10OFF.

that's the I9100G. everyone is telling to avoid it at that price.

I don't recommend these non-sealed imported phones with no warranty and that much price tag.

So many phones...so much confusion. i think i will end up purchasing the most basic nokia phone for 1.5k.:cry:

Last edited:

rider

as Kratos

So many phones...so much confusion. i think i will end up purchasing the most basic nokia phone for 1.5k.:cry:

No, that indaplaza one is showing I9100G but G version is now discontinued by samsung india.
They are delivering non-G version manufactured in june 2012., they forgot to update in their website. :razz:
One user recently bought from them and he was telling us.

OP
S

slyfox

Broken In
No, that indaplaza one is showing I9100G but G version is now discontinued by samsung india.
They are delivering non-G version manufactured in june 2012., they forgot to update in their website. :razz:
One user recently bought from them and he was telling us.

oh really! i will clarify this issue with their customer care. thanks for the info.

rider

as Kratos
oh really! i will clarify this issue with their customer care. thanks for the info.

Customer care will tell you nothing regarding to this, they are noobs sitting on indiaplaza website and will tell you the same as mentioned.
Ask user name admirer who recently purchased from them.

rider

as Kratos
How about Samsung Galaxy S Advance, Sony Xperia P & Motorola Atrix 2?

Galaxy S Advance if you need fine battery and expendable memory.
Xperia P for better camera and bright screen.
Atrix 2 is only good if you don't care about after sales service.

Pranav19

Broken In
How about Samsung Galaxy S Advance, Sony Xperia P & Motorola Atrix 2?

S advance is good but no confirmation about ics updat instead S2 is always gud buy.. xperia p a gd phone but having a small battery. Atrix 2 is also gud but as said above if you have customer care then ok

ancilary

Broken In
I have s2 and I'm happy with it
If you want to buy it then go for it. If you want best camera then go for Sony xperia s or wait for some days then one x will be available in 32range till then I hope you can save some money and buy.
S2 is good but if you want a phone for at least 2 years then go for quad cores there is no issue you can get s2 and root and I'm sure can use it for around 2years from now

aroraanant

Explorer
I suggest you to get the new Sensation or Xperia P for 22k.

Or One X will be a much-much better option for 32k

Last edited:

D3LeT3

Broken In
I suggest you to get the new Sensation or Xperia P for 22k.

Or One X will be a much-much better option for 32k

The Sensation has completely disappeared from all stores. There are a few available retailing for 25000/- (definitely not worth it) and the cheapest Sensation XE i could find was around 28,000/-. Im in the market for a good phone as well. Budget was between 16- 24k. But with lack of better options I'm considering the Xperia S (Getting it for 27800 from the concepttechnologies store after applying an eBay Coupon for 7.5% and there's also a 5% off coupon GQDZ8P6VE8,Spread the word so some1 can use this coupon expiring tonight at 12 though)though i despise phone with bigger than 4inch screens.
Xperia P users are reporting pink spots on their camera photos even in gallery after pic is taken along with the preview. This is just too much of a reason to stay away from it after the battery issue. Even XDA Forums have refused an Xperia P section for the time being so dev support is a big question mark.Too bad, I was really keen on a 4in phone than a brick size Xperia S but nothing else in the Same category. BTW for those interested : Desire S is available on buytheprice.com for 18,800/-. Spread the word. I imagine there are few pieces there as well.

aroraanant

Explorer
XE for 28k is also a good option but I think Xperia S is a better option as it available for the same price.
But One X will be a much better option for 32k.Yes it costs more but its worth the difference.
I have got my hands on One X, its an amazing phone.
Just get that if you can extend your budget to that extent

randomuser111

Technomancer
@D3LeT3

The pink tint in photos is an isolated hardware issue on the U and the Sola only. The P is not affected by the same problem as far as I know. If you have a link that shows the P having the same issue please do post here.

Also yes the P doesn't have its own sub forum but for now all development for the P can be seen in the Xperia S forum and there are many custom ROMS and kernels available already. It will only pick up when ICS is released in two weeks or so.

Top Bottom