Kvishal

In the zone
Why is this Galaxy Note so much premiumed? 34K? I am planning to buy one once they release a white version

I dont know why it is so premium priced. But one thing is for sure it has a absolute Gorgeous screen. It is such a delight to work and use such a screen. It is Wow !! :shock: But cant use it as a Phone as it is being promoted. It is too huge to be used as a phone. Has to be used only as a Mini Tablet.

Soumik

Padawan
galaxy Note is a premium device well worth the price. I mean performancewise it should beat anything else out there in android scene rite? Even Galaxy Nexus and Droid Razr are lower that note in terms of performance. And there is this issue with huge HD AMoled display. :) Its a lot more value for money than anything else above 30K.

rajkumar_personal

Ignorance is BLISS !!
Be very careful while purchasing stuff from sulekha...its just the dealers who register their products over there...
I doubt sulekha will take any guarantee of whatever you buy from there....

I purchased the Galaxy Note for 30K flat at hyderabad. You can bargain and see if you can get the price down to somewhere around 30-31K. Most stores will sell it to you at 31.5K with accessories.

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
Be very careful while purchasing stuff from sulekha...its just the dealers who register their products over there...
I doubt sulekha will take any guarantee of whatever you buy from there....

I purchased the Galaxy Note for 30K flat at hyderabad. You can bargain and see if you can get the price down to somewhere around 30-31K. Most stores will sell it to you at 31.5K with accessories.

What's your experience with the device, any lags while using the S-Pen?

OP
maverick786us

maverick786us

Padawan
Galaxy note is definately a very good smartphone. The only thing that i don't like about android is

1) Multi-tasking isn't that good as Maemo or Meego
2) Application switching still worst compared to N900 / N9 where multi-tasking and Application switching is excellent

Kvishal

In the zone
Galaxy note is definately a very good smartphone. The only thing that i don't like about android is

1) Multi-tasking isn't that good as Maemo or Meego
2) Application switching still worst compared to N900 / N9 where multi-tasking and Application switching is excellent

Well it is much better in Android then compared to the iPhone. Multi-Tasking in iPhone is the worst of all OS IMO. But then, it is just what I feel.

Soumik

Padawan
@maverick - You actually saw or used a real N9 with meego? If you have... please let me know how.. i am eager to try out this OS first hand. As far as i know.. the N9 breed died before its flourished. :(

andro

Broken In
^^Regarding the N9,played with it for sometime,the hardware is flawless..next only to IP4,OS is mixed bag..it does look new for sometime but that fades away with few minutes of use,the multitasking is good but not something very extraordinary,WP7 types.Camera is good as well as the screen.Overall a good phone but lacks apps and have nothing very out of the world to run for it.If launched few years ago.it would have been a hit.

Top Bottom