galaxy ace or lg optimus one

sknagesh

Right off the assembly line
Hi all

I am trying to decide between Samsung Galaxcy Ace and LG Optimus P500. Camera is really not important to me. but other then that waht do you all recommend.

Regards

SKN

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
How much money do you have?

I suggest Optimus One because I use it. Very hacker friendly... plenty of good ROMs and tweaks... That was my requirement.

Samsung Ace is also decent. It has a bigger screen and a better camera.

Your choice...

MatchBoxx

the m0nk who sold his PC!
How much money do you have?

I suggest Optimus One because I use it. Very hacker friendly... plenty of good ROMs and tweaks... That was my requirement.

Samsung Ace is also decent. It has a bigger screen and a better camera.

Your choice...

my latest crush is LG Optimus One P500...but can you explain the advantages of having the Samsung Ace over O1? (in details)

k4ce

Youngling
Although the o1 is way better VFM, if you have the money, I would recommend Ace only because it has a bigger screen (and that is always helpful) ... additionally, LG o1's dev community is picking up, Ace has a leaked GB rom ...

So if I were to buy an android phone now (and had 14k), I wud buy the Ace

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
if you can afford Ace, go for it. but if you don't want to spend the extra 4-5k just to get a bigger screen (& a bit faster processor backed by less ram) go for Optimus One. nice balanced mobile.

OP
S

sknagesh

Right off the assembly line
I think i will go with Optimus one. The price is very attractive at 10000/-.
Has any one here purchased anything from letusbuy.com. The prices there are very attractive.

Regards

S K N

Top Bottom