g600?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bull85

Right off the assembly line
i m going to buy g600. it read it has good features, 5 mega pix cam phone and price is less than other 5 mega pix cam. is g600 is good one? Any other phone?
Thanks

Pathik

Google Bot
Decent fone. But if you r spending that much, i wd rather add a few k more and get a n82.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
k850i anyday....

awsum cam..too good sound,awesum ui,if u have no use for gps and wifi u can surely opt for this onw...

btw..SE is soon releasing a Wifi enabler for A200 phones with 802.11b/g/n capabilities...soo..if u are adamant about wifi u can opt fr tht...and a gps module also can be bought as an accessory...u SE what u need..

i think g600 is good in its price range with 5 mega pixel camera though it's camera it not as good as n82
the overall phone feature are good and looks is stylish

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
g600 looks good but the battery power is too less compared to phone's features

Standard battery, Li-Ion 880 mAh for a phone that has 2.2" 16M screen, 5mp camera

I had Nokia 6300 with 860mAh battery and I had to throw away the phone because the battery wouldn't last more than 16-17 hours, sometimes, it would die in3-4 hours if I keep the display on for long intervals.

that 16M display is battery sucker and phones having this kind of display should have atleast 960mAh of battery life and this phone, with 5mp cam needs atleast a 1100mAh battery to stay alive for 2 days.

Do not rely on online reviews for battery life. Most of the reviews said that 6300 had good or very good battery life but in the end.....

Better check with someone who already has this phone.

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^ yes. That is because it has Lithium-Polymer battery, which is much more superiour to Lithium-Ion and also rating of 960mAh.

I do like this phone, it's design, features, quality.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
If you are specifically looking for Samsung phones, try Samsung i710

2.8" TFT touchscreen, 256K colors
55 MB internal memory
1200mAh battery
wi-fi
bluetooth
ir
NO USB
Windows Mobile 5.0 PocketPC
2mp camera with autofocus
Intel XScale ARM920T PXA27x, 416MHz processor
business card recognition
wmp10
NO FM radio

and also the superhit phone D820 (only prob is the camera which is 1.3mp camera)

Last edited:

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
@desiibond
d820 is inferior to g600 in terms of multimedia. dont know about the battery life of both the phones.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I personally think K850i is better than G600, but if it is out of your budget than G600 is not a bad option and worth buying.

g600 looks good but the battery power is too less compared to phone's features

Standard battery, Li-Ion 880 mAh for a phone that has 2.2" 16M screen, 5mp camera

I had Nokia 6300 with 860mAh battery and I had to throw away the phone because the battery wouldn't last more than 16-17 hours, sometimes, it would die in3-4 hours if I keep the display on for long intervals.

that 16M display is battery sucker and phones having this kind of display should have atleast 960mAh of battery life and this phone, with 5mp cam needs atleast a 1100mAh battery to stay alive for 2 days.

Do not rely on online reviews for battery life. Most of the reviews said that 6300 had good or very good battery life but in the end.....

Better check with someone who already has this phone.

is g600's battery life better than n95 and n95 8gb
g600 is much cheaper than these phones
and it looks more stylish. i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom